Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cams wide receivers and o-line haters please check in!

36 posts in this topic

Posted

You do not get to take a day off just because we win and they play good.

Am I doing it right?

2 people like this

Posted

The OL needs some help. Both this game and the Giants game were products of Cam having time in the pocket and the ability to see the field and step into his throws. IMO, while grabbing another receiver would be nice, having an OL that consistently gives Cam the kind of time he has had in the 2 wins would go a LONG way for this team.

2 people like this

Posted

29th ranked defense. I'll hold my praise till we do it consistently. Offensive line and receivers still need an overhaul

Posted

I c wat u did thar.

Posted

well, that settles it

it turns out the posters on this board who wanted cam on the first plane out to the highest bidder last week weren't overreacting at all!

Posted

You do not get to take a day off just because we win and they play good.

Am I doing it right?

Boy, some of you love attention.

Anyway, I will bite. Great to see Cam sharing the love. When he's not making it all about Smitty, the team Offense plays well. When he does, it's like they don't know what to do.

Posted

What a little coward you are.

Posted

Oline played better but good fronts still eat them alive. I liked seeing LaFell bounce back.

Posted

The OL needs some help. Both this game and the Giants game were products of Cam having time in the pocket and the ability to see the field and step into his throws. IMO, while grabbing another receiver would be nice, having an OL that consistently gives Cam the kind of time he has had in the 2 wins would go a LONG way for this team.

Good point. Spoken like a person who actually pay attention to the whole game and not one player.

Many seem to forget that having time to scan the field is very important but anything that focuses on the weakness of this team and not Cam seems to be a No..no with some on here.

Posted

Beat a bad team, but looked really good doing it. Are we going to look like utter garbage next week? Who knows.

Posted

You are doing it right! When everyone hold up their end of the bargain everyone looks better.

1 person likes this

Posted

What a little coward you are.

What makes me a coward? Because I post on on a internet forum?  Okay.