Photo
- - - - -

Why are people getting excited over Cam's play today?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
135 replies to this topic

#133 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

Instigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

Love this team, love Cam and his potential. Want him to do well and I WANT TO LOOK STUPID.

Your doing a good job already. Keep up the good work.

#134 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

If Cam had never shown me anything that proved he was clutch before and I pointed that out, I was saying nothing untrue. If he later changed that, great!

#135 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

Instigator

HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

You will find countless other threads like these to bump up. I give no shits. I NEVER SAY ANYTHING UNTRUE, if Cam comes through with a big completion to Smitty on 3rd down like he did this week, that's awesome! You guys think I care about "e-cred", sorry, nothing makes me happier than when I say something negative about the team or a player and they prove me wrong.

I'm almost positive that statement in and of itself is untrue. Never use the word never whenever you know it's not true man.

#136 footballisasport

footballisasport

HUDDLER

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

You will find countless other threads like these to bump up. I give no shits. I never say anything untrue, if Cam comes through with a big completion to Smitty on 3rd down like he did this week, that's awesome! You guys think I care about "e-cred", sorry, nothing makes me happier than when I say something negative about the team or a player and they prove me wrong.

Yeah, nothing beats that old fashion psychology. SMH.

So far, I have yet to be proven wrong when I say that many folks on this site create these Cam threads just for attention.