Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official What did we learn Week 6 Edition

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Like I've said all along, Kaepernick, RG3, Pryor and Geno were never as special as Cam. In the short run they'll probably find more success, but in the long run it'll be Newton who will reign supreme. Cam can thrive in the pocket. These pretenders can't, thus far. 

it's actually pretty crazy if you think about it because Cam was so raw coming in that he may turn out to be the best pocket passer out of all of the "mobile" qbs.

i still think Luck is gonna turn out to be a badass though even though he has played just ok so far. Luck vs Cam in a superbowl would be epic. two #1 picks

1 person likes this

Posted

rgIII blows

Posted

Pundits are bullshit...never hear 1 word about the other QBs sophmore slumps.

Posted

CAM aint Superman for nothin

Posted

People saying Geno Smith was better than Cam were idiots.

Yup. Squirrel. He's nowhere to be found today, wonder why.

Posted

it's actually pretty crazy if you think about it because Cam was so raw coming in that he may turn out to be the best pocket passer out of all of the "mobile" qbs.

i still think Luck is gonna turn out to be a badass though even though he has played just ok so far. Luck vs Cam in a superbowl would be epic. two #1 picks

Cam just has to learn how to win. Games like the one he had today can teach him just how to do that. It has not helped that joined a team with a rookie HC and a sucky D. Hopefully, he can rally a streak from here on out.

Posted

What I learned:

1. Rob Ryan's hair is magnificent.

2. Tom Brady is a machine whose only mission is to win.

Seriously, I've hated Brady since he beat us in the Super Bowl, but watching him today score with no timeouts, shi$$y receiver corp, in a minute was awe inspiring. Makes me hope our QB can one day do that.

Posted

Sam Mills Fan is a prick bitch

Posted

I cannot believe nobody said this:

How to beat the Saints.

Cover Graham with a CB. 

We will be better than NE because we can pressure Brees up the middle and we can stop their run better.

1 person likes this

Posted

The Rams arent as good as their record. They are ranked in the 20s in all areas of both offense and defense. We finally seemd to find our identity. A ground and pound, clock control team that dominates time of possession and a stingy defense that plays at a consistent high level because of our offense that lets them rest for eons.

Posted

Precisely. That's why Newton's potential is off-the-charts. If he ever manages to pull it all together, god almighty... opposing defenses are going to be scared ****less for years to come.

I think ESPN and other pundits have overhyped Luck, but in the end I tend to believe Andrew will be a Top 10 QB regardless. I'd like to see that Superbowl match up.

Posted

Lol! They finally admitted that RG3 is a "one read and run QB".