Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Theft...that's what you call this

50 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

fug  the people there trying to take advantage of the situation, but fug Wal-Mart too. They were taking advantage of the situation just as the people in there.

I do feel terrible for those employees though. That's a lot of work ahead of them and I'm sure a lot of that food went bad.

Posted · Report post

Don't you ever get tired of posting threads with just links and absolutely no context or any of your own discussion or opinion?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Don't you ever get tired of posting threads with just links and absolutely no context or any of your own discussion or opinion?

You ever think that I may purposefully keep my response/opinion down to a few simple succinct words to describe the situation and allow others to discuss/expand on the topic?

Every transaction better be tracked by the EBT system and people held accountable.  If not, government is truly incompetent. 

Posted · Report post

You ever think that I may purposefully keep my response/opinion down to a few simple succinct words to describe the situation and allow others to discuss/expand on the topic?

Every transaction better be tracked by the EBT system and people held accountable.  If not, government is truly incompetent. 

Most forums have rules against doing that. I believe this one does as well, it is just not enforced.

You usually don't even use a few words in your posts, you just post links and then attack people when they call you out.

Agree on your second statement.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You dont even have to give an opinion, all you have to do is quote a few lines from the article you link to give some context.  Its really not that hard, almost everyone here does it.  I dont want to click some random link you post because I dont want to give every idiotic windbag with an opinion on the internet to get ad revenue from me viewing his site/ article

You honestly do post some interesting links, but I cant tell from a URL.  Which is why I typically dont even view a topic you start until it has some responses

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

oqeDMfy.png

g1U852L.png

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Society sits atop a razors edge of sanity. To far in either direction and stuff like this happens.

Posted · Report post

oqeDMfy.png

g1U852L.png

goddamn that's a lot of liberal plants and isolated incidents

Posted · Report post

This too will fly under the radar of the mainstream.This story pissed me off so much, people taking 5,6 ,7 cart fulls out? I hate to say this but SNAP is a lifestyle now, not a hand up as it's argued.

Posted · Report post

celebrates stealing an entire country

gets mad about people stealing food

1 person likes this