Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Prepare for dirty play this weekend...

50 posts in this topic

Expect a heavy run oriented game plan, hopefully. And ok confident in our defense to stop them

The Panthers have a former Raider at safety now, that seems to have no issue with removing your head from your body given half the chance - before or after the whistle.

That and the aforementioned Steve Smith tells me I don't think they want to start a dirty game.

I think Mitchel will get even if that happens.

1 person likes this

I am a little worried about the Chris Long Byron Bell match up. The way Long wrapped up Schaub and rolled back should be illegal. He was on the ground that was extracurricular. I think we can run on them and we should stick with that as much as possible. Athlete vs. athlete I like this match up but coach vs. coach I am not sure. All it takes is a few patented Panthers penalties/turnovers to keep the game close then Rivera loses it at the end.

Maybe Mikell can give us an advantage on defense, like Blackburn did against NYG. He knew every play before they called it (sarcasm).

But truthfully, he may be able to pick up on a few audibles. Also thought his experience against the Cardinals really could have helped last week.

Anyone expecting us to just simply walk all over the Ram's should give the Bills and Cardinals games another watch.

It's actually been dirtier than I expected.

But to be fair, Steve Smith and Mike Mitchell both baited those guys into penalties.

(you can do that with dirty teams)

1 person likes this

Anyone expecting us to just simply walk all over the Ram's should give the Bills and Cardinals games another watch.

Haha.

You wrong.

...seeing as we're facing a Jeff Fisher coached team.

Pretty sure he won't tone that down just because he's facing an old teammate as the opposing coach (second week in a row that'll be true for Rivera). Don't think he has before.

LoL. Good call Mr. Scott.

if you take a way all of the holding penalties and the face masks and the chiping and the trips it would have been 38 -23.