• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Zod

Panthers Cheerleader Laura on NFL Network today...

Dang! I thought I was the oldest guy on here.

Panther is definitely older than pantha

Got an excited text message this morning. NFL Network is doing a "Behind the Pom Poms " special for each team and my good buddy Laura got the call to represent the Panthers Topcats. Laura is a really great gal and a CMS school teacher to boot. The Panthers are lucky to have her.

Make sure you tune in to the NFL Network at 7:45 this morning she will be on live. They will be checking in with her throughout the day as well.

laura-bebo-cheerleader.jpg

laura+bebo+cheerleader+1.jpg

Click here to view the article

You are married correct? How in the fug do you get away with all these women texting you? I understand professionalism and client relationships, but this is truly some magic trick you are pulling off. Props.

• Pie 2

Back in 67' when I was in 7th grade we had a teacher like that right in the middle of the heydays of mini skirts..............she was our English teacher and lucky me my homeroom teacher too.

No male and I mean no male paid attention in class.......she would have us sit in a semi circle and frequency she would sit in one of our desks right in front of us with those mini skirts.

Good Lawd have mercy.

I don't remember much from my Junior HS days except once when a buddy was chasing me down the hallway during lunch hour she was a hall monitor and saw me coming................I was attempting to jook past here when she stood her ground and stopped me with a bear hug.

The highlight of my life as a preteen years.

I didn't get my "hot teacher" till high school.  Her name was Ms. O'Neal, the anatomy teacher :lol:

(we studied very hard in her class)

Panther is definitely older than pantha

Yeah when I was growing up the skirts where hiking way past the knees...........women were getting rid of bras..............and growing their hair done to their lower backs.........

Whew what a time to be 14 yrs old.

• Pie 1

Laura was a member of the dance team at Charlotte basketball games when I was in college. Her nickname over on the niners message board is Alpha Duster (the dance team was called the Gold Dusters).

Saw her up at Midnight Diner a few weeks ago... looked like she'd been to a Tramp party or something... she was dressed as a bum, yet still astoundingly beautiful.  she was with a few other hotties, but they paled in comparison really.

kind of a funny story cos i'd seen her for the first time on Panthers.com earlier that day and sent a link to my buddy saying something to the effect, "holy poo, we actually have a smoking hot cheerleader..."  aaaaand then i see her out that night, and i'm like, "holy, poo...is that the same girl?!"

and no i didn't approach her...  i know my ceiling, and that poo is nowhere near her stratosphere.