Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Panthers Cheerleader Laura on NFL Network today...

90 posts in this topic

Posted

Forget about the weather,just be sure you are in your seats early, bang seats and yell like you have never done before. Make sure your section is also involved in the noise making.

Mild conditions are predicted for Saturday and Sunday, with upper 60s Saturday and lower 70s Sunday. Skies are expected to be mostly cloudy both days, but there will be breaks of sunshine.

By later Sunday, forecasters expect a cold front to be approaching the region. Showers are predicted to break out ahead of the front, and meteorologists say there will be enough instability in the atmosphere for thunderstorms to develop.

At this point, it appears as if the stormy weather wouldn’t arrive until late afternoon or evening, perhaps after the Carolina Panthers’ big game against the New Orleans Saints. But some shower activity is possible during the game.

“Severe weather is certainly possible Sunday afternoon and evening,” said Doug Outlaw, of the National Weather Service office in Greer, S.C.

Posted

Forget about the weather,just be sure you are in your seats early, bang seats and yell like you have never done before. Make sure your section is also involved in the noise making.

Mild conditions are predicted for Saturday and Sunday, with upper 60s Saturday and lower 70s Sunday. Skies are expected to be mostly cloudy both days, but there will be breaks of sunshine.

By later Sunday, forecasters expect a cold front to be approaching the region. Showers are predicted to break out ahead of the front, and meteorologists say there will be enough instability in the atmosphere for thunderstorms to develop.

At this point, it appears as if the stormy weather wouldn’t arrive until late afternoon or evening, perhaps after the Carolina Panthers’ big game against the New Orleans Saints. But some shower activity is possible during the game.

“Severe weather is certainly possible Sunday afternoon and evening,” said Doug Outlaw, of the National Weather Service office in Greer, S.C.

Okay...but what about Laura and the creepers stalking her?

1 person likes this

Posted

DSC_0483-X3.jpg

not creepy

Posted

thats art, boys.

Posted

I posted the rainy one in the rainy forecast thread.  Goodness.....

laura-bebo-cheerleader.jpg

Posted

The Panthers Topcat Laura,a CMS school teacher is smoking hot. Makes one want to go back to school.

Posted

Okay...but what about Laura and the creepers stalking her?

They need to get a life or else purchase a blowup rubber doll. :)

Posted

Back in 67' when I was in 7th grade we had a teacher like that right in the middle of the heydays of mini skirts..............she was our English teacher and lucky me my homeroom teacher too.

No male and I mean no male paid attention in class.......she would have us sit in a semi circle and frequency she would sit in one of our desks right in front of us with those mini skirts.

Good Lawd have mercy.

I don't remember much from my Junior HS days except once when a buddy was chasing me down the hallway during lunch hour she was a hall monitor and saw me coming................I was attempting to jook past her when she stood her ground and stopped me with a bear hug.

The highlight of my life as a preteen years.

1 person likes this

Posted

Beautiful!

Posted

They need to get a life or else purchase a blowup rubber doll. :)

fark_lwfbhlkw5NjUgl7VpjOZoJByvlw.jpg?t=D

Posted

i'd let her make me pancakes in the morning

oh, who am i kidding? i'd make her pancakes

Posted

anyway this girl is fat

ive kicked better looking chicks out of bed

stay pleb losers

No ones listening dude.