Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Luke Kuechly Dominating

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Anyone with access to PFF, could you do a comparison on Keek and Patrick Willis? My friend is diehard niners and need some stats to throw at him

Posted · Report post

The only thing left that I'd like to see out of him is huge plays. He makes all sorts of small plays that add up to A LOT  for us. But he hasn't really made game changing plays. Some more turnovers are the kinda thing I'm talking about. I think they'll come.

But the guy is just incredible. We could not have made a better pick. Say what you want about Marty. But he got this one completely correct. Just love watching him run guys down.

Posted · Report post

I think 21 games is too early to put him ahead of Peppers in that regard. Peppers was a 5 time Pro-Bowler, 4 time All-Pro, Defensive Rookie of the Year, and won a NFC Defensive Player of the Year amongst other things. Do I think Keuchly can surpass him? Absolutely. But I would say until he gets some more games under his belt he is behind Smith and Peppers.

Peppers was a shell of him self the last three seasons here but I have to agree.

Funny to finally hear Bears fans now questioning Peppers motor now that the honeymoon phase is over.....its all good for Peppers if it is a Monday night FB game...but week to week? Enjoy Chicago.

Kuchley had an incredible play where he beat AP to the hole flashed and made AP reroute inside for a one yard loss...Kuchley did make the tackle but destroyed the play.

His deep coverage on the middle post routes was very Urlacher like which gifted two nice Ints to Mike Mitchell. Nice to see safety play where the guys will make the play when there is an opportunity.

Posted · Report post

I'll never forgot how pissed so many fans were when we drafted the man. Hurney's parting gift.

Posted · Report post

Dumb question, but would you gives give up Luke and Cam for Luck?

Ban?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Moronic thing to think about. But if Luck would've come out we would've never had Luke.

How do you figure?

Posted · Report post

Get new friends

I like to make fun of them

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Several Buc fans were so in denial two years ago that they compared him to Ruud.

Now they'd trade half their squad for Kuechly in a heartbeat.

we had guys that compared him to Aaron Curry.

Posted · Report post

I have a Luke and a CJ jersey on the way, two of the most consistent and productive players on the team

Posted · Report post

A lot of people are forgetting how good dan Morgan was.

Like Dan, for example.

Posted · Report post

he and TD are the best in the NFL.

There are lots of good linebacker tandems in the NFL.