Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

Keenan Allen

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#61 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

But ask most here and they will tell you it was a weak wr class

Well there was no for sure fire stud a la Blackmon, Green, or Megatron but a solid amount of guys who had that WR1-2 potential.  Those 4 I mentioned + Marlon Brown and Kembrell are looking like solid contributors thus far but it's early to make any definitives.  

I agree with whoever said we just weren't in play to take a WR early given our draft board.  We apparently coveted KK who I think has the potential to be a straight up manhandlin' machine in this league so I'm cool with how things went.  

As long as we corral good offensive talent on the line and at WR this coming offseason, I'm easy.  

#62 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Well there was no for sure fire stud a la Blackmon, Green, or Megatron

For one putting Blackmon in the same sentence with Green and Johnson is ridiculous. For two, you're going to lose most people with this sentiment. The Panthers could have the 32nd overall pick and if the player in question isn't a HoF lock most Huddlers are going to go "WELL HERP DIDDLY DERP I JUST DONT SEE WHY EVERYBODY LIKES THIS GUY OVUUUUHRAAYYYTED NOW LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THIS GUARD RIGHT HERE"