Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Ram fans are saying

424 posts in this topic

Posted

Correct!

In the Bills game we played to mediocrity and the masses say well our offense put us in a position to win and its all Josh Norman's fault

No! The fact is we gave Seattle the chance to control their own destiny in the last 2 minutes just like we have with other teams this year and last. We scored 6 points when starting from the Bills 26 and 16. 

If we are a better team then put the game away and don't give them a chance. That is on both the coaching staff and Cam.

This is the stat that many want to gloss over when discussing the Bills game.

The offense was ATROCIOUS.  Two FG's scored for the entire game when the defense gave you the ball inside the 30 TWICE.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am a guy who grew up in LA and I was a dedicated Rams fan thru their last season playing there. I held hope to the very end that they wouldn't move. While I and many of my friends were dedicated thru many losing seasons, even with a brutally horrible product, where a great accomplishment was just beating the mighty niners once a year, the owner was not dedicated to us the fans in the second largest market in the United States. She didn't give a poo about anybody but herself. She purposely put a bad product on the field for years to create an environment where she could say there was no fan support. Panthers, please kick the crap out of the St. Louis Rams this Sunday! That's all.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

if rams apply pressure, cam loses the game... simple as that.. and if carolina gets turnovers, cam looks good..

Posted

The offense was ATROCIOUS.  Two FG's scored for the entire game when the defense gave you the ball inside the 30 TWICE.

and we still almost won and probably would have if beason hadn't been asked to cover WRs and been abused that whole last drive until norman went full-on moron that last play.

one thing i wonder, tho, is what would have happened if we had gone for it on fourth down those two times we were inside the 30. if rivera had had his epiphany before the bills game, would the outcome have been different?

i think it would have, even if the offense hadn't been firing on all but a half a cylinder. that last drive we had was going fairly well, iirc. it's a shame that we didn't try.

Posted

and we still almost won and probably would have if beason hadn't been asked to cover WRs and been abused that whole last drive until norman went full-on moron that last play.

one thing i wonder, tho, is what would have happened if we had gone for it on fourth down those two times we were inside the 30. if rivera had had his epiphany before the bills game, would the outcome have been different?

i think it would have, even if the offense hadn't been firing on all but a half a cylinder. that last drive we had was going fairly well, iirc. it's a shame that we didn't try.

Which is a testament to the defense.....not the offense.

But, everyone wants to blame the defense because they were on the field last that day.

Posted

yo i don't wanna start anything but if you join another team's forum to talk poo how much of a life can you really have.  lol at push for QB, cam is on a different level from bradford

Posted

^potentially... hasn't happened yet..

Posted

who knew Rams fans were so...optimistic. lol

Posted

You obviously did not watch the game as Schaub went 15/21 and yates 12/17..... Our defense just stepped up when it mattered most. We got sacks when needed and forced turnovers....BTW everyone keeps mentioning about Bradford throwing for so little yards and Tavon not being on the field etc. That is due to Bradford threw his final pass for the game with over 5:00 left in the 3rd quarter. Our defense/ Special teams then scored twice which led to use just running the rest of the way to close out the game......No need for a slot receiver to be in when we have 2 TE's designed specifically to block on the running downs. Before we turned to our new RB stacy we were a pass only team and Austin on average saw 49 plays a game....After our big loss we switched to a balanced attack, which limits Austin and with a lead allowed us to run the ball, which he would not be on the field for.

Obviously I didn't watch the game because I was watching the panthers, but I'm sticking to what I said about thanking you guys for taking austin. He was a slot receiver you guys traded up to get and he hasnt made a seventh overall pick impact.. And I'm not too sure about the guys ceiling. Overall I just don't think youve enough talent on the offensive side of the ball to win the game. Weve a diverse running game as well which is gonna give you guys fits. Dont get me wrong, I like ya guys a lot and I love how ya raped the redskins in that trade and I think itll do numbers for your team but either we beat you or were gonna beat ourselves.

Posted

I agree, anyone who looks past that and still blames the defense, albeit they did give up the final score, is just lost on football as a team sport.  the game should have never been in contention with a competent offense.

Posted

I don't blame them.  31 team's fans look at the schedule during the preseason.  31 teams mark the Panthers as a W when predicting this season's final record.  No one fears us.

That's a good thing. Assuming based on the dysfunction of a team isn't always a good thing. The Panthers is way more better than they appear.

I personally like when folks underestimate a team.