Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackofalltrades

What Ram fans are saying

Jakob    3,940

Rams fans are on a fast track to being the most ignorant fans I have ever seen.

-X-    6

It's ok, my time traveling in and through the Mid West opened my eyes to how condescending you people are.

Run along now.

Cool story.  But I don't live in the midwestwink-smiley.png

Jakob    3,940

They're already damn near the most irrelevant.

They have been irrelevant since smitty scored on them in double OT in the divisional round playoffs in 03

-X-    6

They have been irrelevant since smitty scored on them in double OT in the divisional round playoffs in 03

Ouch.  That one is still fresh. 

550px-Remove-Bandage-Slow-Method-4.jpg

Jakob    3,940

Ouch. That one is still fresh.

550px-Remove-Bandage-Slow-Method-4.jpg

Did you hop on the Kurt warner bandwagon back in the day, or did you have misfortune of being born in st Louise?

-X-    6

Did you hop on the Kurt warner bandwagon back in the day, or did you have misfortune of being born in st Louise?

Nah.  I've been a Rams fan since the days of Vince Ferragamo and I live in Florida.  Kurt's story is really intriguing.  If you ever get the chance, read the book "All Things Possible."  

iamhubby1    2,975

Our Offense can do exactly what our Defense dares teams to do. Long scoring drives. We can score from anywhere, our opponents need a short field. When we don't make mistakes and score, Gano kicks it out of the end zone. Forcing teams to go the length of the field to keep up. Tough to do in the best of times, worse when you are facing our D.

We lead in 3 and outs, that just adds to the pressure on opposing Os. Not to mention leading to us getting a short field. We win handily.

Bradford can move the ball, but he can also be rattled. Rattle him early, shut down the run, again, and we win handily.

The Rams are a dink an dunk WCO methodical O. If we score, that just adds more pressure to their O. More pressure, more mistakes. We win handily.

Our long, time consuming, drives limit the amount of opportunities you get. When we score it just adds more pressure to your O. We win again.

The Rams have a few good players, just not enough. We win handily.

Clean sweep for us. We win handily. Another banner day for the D. And the O acquits itself nicely.

RelaxImaPro    5,391

Wow, just typed up a long ass post and went to post it to only get that dumbass error page.  Lost everything I typed and don't feel like typing it back up.

Just figured I'd share that because it kind of pissed me off.  You need to fix that poo Zod.

mbarbour21    780

I wouldn't hitch any hopes on Stacey against us just because you're 2-0 with him starting. We've yet to allow a 100 yard rusher this season. Rushing stats against us in the first half have been abysmal.

Especially if Dwan comes back. AP wouldn't have gotten 40 yards rushin all game if we didnt have to put Fua in.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Igor2