Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Karen Hudes: Congress all bribed, has zero confidence in eyes of American people

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,911 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

Congress all bribed, has zero confidence in eyes of American people - World Bank Whistleblower

The US government shutdown - a temporary ailment or a symptom of a grave disease? Are the Republicans right in their move to block Obamacare spending? Who gains from the shutdown turmoil? Do the politicians care about their citizens? Our guest comes from the very heart of the banking system: Karen Hudes was World Bank lawyer when she blew the whistle on major corruption cases in the system and was fired as a result.

Excellent information in this interview with ex-world bank attorney Karen Hudes on what's really going on right now with the government shutdown, congress, and the criminal central banking system. You're not going to hear this from the co-opted mainstream media, so if you're interested in real, non-theatrical news, I suggest giving this watch. The transcript is also available in the link to RT News at the top.

#2 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,991 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

Government is bribed? You don't say... I tho big corporations are just generous and care about well being of our politicians.

#3 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,911 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:08 AM

Another great interview with Karen from over the weekend on what's going behind the scenes in the banking/political world.

#4 P.I.A

P.I.A

• ALL-PRO
  • 522 posts
  • LocationFinally Home!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

My question is, all BS aside, how do we make this stop?

#5 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,911 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:17 AM

My question is, all BS aside, how do we make this stop?

Shutting down the Private Federal Reserve central banking system would be a good first move.

#6 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

#7 PanthersBigD

PanthersBigD

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

Shutting down the Private Federal Reserve central banking system would be a good first move.

And who's going to do that? And how? I'm not in a place where I want to water the tree of liberty with my blood, and neither are you.

#8 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,911 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

And who's going to do that? And how? I'm not in a place where I want to water the tree of liberty with my blood, and neither are you.

Either way it's a necessity that it gets shut down.

#9 PanthersBigD

PanthersBigD

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

Either way it's a necessity that it gets shut down.

But no one's going to do that. We are all too fat and happy with too much to lose.

#10 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,911 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

But no one's going to do that. We are all too fat and happy with too much to lose.

There are groups of people working right now on accomplishing that very feat. Never say never.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com