Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESPN.com thinks were 2-4

33 posts in this topic

Posted

there are also no NFL Gameday highlights of the game on NFL.com. I always like hearing Deion's CAAAM after our wins.

Posted

Sports journalists are just as lazy or disinterested at their jobs as most people are at their own jobs.

Most of these guys don't even watch the games, they scour box scores and read opinion pieces.

Very few of them actually do any real homework

Sad but true.

I'd like to exempt David Newton from this statement though.

(Aaron Wilson too)

Posted

Their error will correct itself Sunday afternoon.

Posted

You DO know a college intern types it up, right? Not a sportswriter. They email the dumb kid their quotes and he's in charge of formatting it and posting it.

Posted

Their error will correct itself Sunday afternoon.

i hate it, but i have to agree on the pessimism.   the only two games we've won i thought surely we would lose.  

Posted

4g43CXTl.jpg

Posted

i hate it, but i have to agree on the pessimism. the only two games we've won i thought surely we would lose.

Yeah, the Arizona game was my last hurrah of optimism in the Rivera era. It's going to take us winning the next 5 for me to buy into this team/coaching staff at this point. Of course, I will still be pulling for them.

Posted

there are also no NFL Gameday highlights of the game on NFL.com. I always like hearing Deion's CAAAM after our wins.

Yeah there was yesterday and deion did the caaaaam thing

Posted

Yeah, the Arizona game was my last hurrah of optimism in the Rivera era. It's going to take us winning the next 5 for me to buy into this team/coaching staff at this point. Of course, I will still be pulling for them.

the only reason i had optimism for that game, was the length of the two week build-up.

Posted

Well maybe Donald LaFell will show up again this week and we can be 3-4.

3 people like this

Posted

Sports journalists are just as lazy or disinterested at their jobs as most people are at their own jobs.

Most of these guys don't even watch the games, they scour box scores and read opinion pieces.

Very few of them actually do any real homework

Sounds like the majority of the Huddle.

Posted

Face it, we are an afterthought to most of these guys.