Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pats IR Mayo

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Their two best defensive players and the ONLY two defensive captains, Mayo and Wilfork.

Wilfork is a beast and Mayo is as well. Mayo was breathing down Kuechly's neck all season last year for most tackles, he barely lost out.

Talib is really the only star left on their defense at the moment, and we all know their offense is banged up and lacking talent this year.

1 person likes this

Posted

I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the 2009 MNF against Dallas.

A Monday night victory against the Pats would be gigantic, especially if we are in the playoff hunt.

Normally I'd say we wouldn't get any respect if we won. Media's narrative would be Patriots lost more than we won. However, with Kraken and now TD getting DPoW honors, media attention should start swinging our way if (IF) we can keep winning.

I'm optimistic we can. After all, we have won 2 out of our last 3...

Posted

Normally I'd say we wouldn't get any respect if we won. Media's narrative would be Patriots lost more than we won. However, with Kraken and now TD getting DPoW honors, media attention should start swinging our way if (IF) we can keep winning.

I'm optimistic we can. After all, we have won 2 out of our last 3...

Or... you could say we have only lost 1 time in the last 4 weeks.

Posted

we could try and trade Beason to the Pats for a 3rd/

1 person likes this

Posted

Or... you could say we have only lost 1 time in the last 4 weeks.

Smh  Did you see the same bye week I did? It whipped their asses so bad, it affected them all the way to Arizona....

I call that a loss every day and twice on....well.....Sunday.  /sarcasm off

1 person likes this

Posted

Injuries or not Bill is still their coach and Rivera is still ours.

Posted

Sucks he was important for them. I'm pretty impressed with how they've hung in there despite literally everything that has happened to them. I mean they've been devastated since last season, but they keep finding a way. For my money Tom Brady is MVP, not Peyton Manning. 

Posted

Smh  Did you see the same bye week I did? It whipped their asses so bad, it affected them all the way to Arizona....

I call that a loss every day and twice on....well.....Sunday.  /sarcasm off

I think it was a hard fought emotionally draining type of bye week.  Even though we didnt lose, it drained the guys down so much they just couldnt rebound in time for AZ. 

1 person likes this

Posted

A lot of what they do on defense is built around nobody being able to move Wilfork out of the middle.

With him out, they're going to have to do some big time adjustment. But even with the best adjustments, it's not going to be as good as before.

Mayo being out makes it that much worse.