Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Duhon hit by a car

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Speaking of breaking the rules, how is Maggette doing these days?

I don't like UNC or Duke, or any other school.

Heard he was going to retire so he is probably doing pretty well.

Then why are you on a college basketball forum?  Trolling perhaps?

Posted

A man gets hit by a car and it's time to tell jokes? Wow.

The Carolina Way!

Posted

*crickets*

please tip the bartenders

Posted

please tip the bartenders

...?

Posted

obvious flop

Have you been working on that one since the 16th?  Good job!

Posted

Have you been working on that one since the 16th?  Good job!

I don't see justification for snarky quote. Today is the first I've heard of this.  

Anyways.    Looks like coach K is prepping his players for  life after college.   Those flopping skills could pay off big time in fraudulent insurance claims!     is that better I just made it up.  Your approval is a must! 

Posted

I don't see justification for snarky quote. Today is the first I've heard of this.  

Anyways.    Looks like coach K is prepping his players for  life after college.   Those flopping skills could pay off big time in fraudulent insurance claims!     is that better I just made it up.  Your approval is a must! 

Really?  You make fun of a guy who gets hit by a car and you don't think that is justification enough for a snarky comment?

Wow you made that up on the fly?  Great job! :goodjob:

Posted

Really?  You make fun of a guy who gets hit by a car and you don't think that is justification enough for a snarky comment?

Wow you made that up on the fly?  Great job! :goodjob:

Well we heard one sides story.  The driver shouldn't have done what he did obviously but there could be more to the story.  Doesn't excuse the driver but I'm just saying if they  practiced taking real charges and not flopping so much he'd a been better off maybe his time and Duke didn't help him out so much.

Posted

Well we heard one sides story.  The driver shouldn't have done what he did obviously but there could be more to the story.  Doesn't excuse the driver but I'm just saying if they  practiced taking real charges and not flopping so much he'd a been better off maybe his time and Duke didn't help him out so much.

I can't translate this.

Posted

This makes me laugh every time a unc fan wants to call somebody else out for flopping since they had two of the biggest floppers in the history or the ACC in Hansbrough and Zeller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ5JlQ6n8Rc

Posted

Players on all teams flop, but Duke appears to be the only one in the nation that spends hours practicing the art  of the flop.