• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

Here ya go you asked for it. Duke team practicing flops caught on camera!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=j5Unb5UVpNM

That's as funny as your first joke. Good job!

#32 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

Here ya go you asked for it.  Duke team practicing flops caught on camera!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=j5Unb5UVpNM

How dare you, Sir. It's almost November. This is when Duke is the grandest team in all the land. They've got Roland Hood and a 6'8 mormon (who I'm sure will honor the Church and make his two year mission trip), so please refrain from cracking Duke jokes until Feb/March. 

#33 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

That's as funny as your first joke. Good job!

First of all I read the article and saw that he was ok before making the joke.  Other wise I would not have.  Secondly no UNC or DUKE fans are gonna change their opinions on the matter.   We see what we see that makes us believe what we believe and the Duke fans do the same.

Ok the car did commit a charge. I'll give you that .  (at least until I see the replay I honestly  have my doubts based on past experiences you understand)  :judge:

#34 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

First of all I read the article and saw that he was ok before making the joke.  Other wise I would not have.  Secondly no UNC or DUKE fans are gonna change their opinions on the matter.   We see what we see that makes us believe what we believe and the Duke fans do the same.

Ok the car did commit a charge. I'll give you that .  (at least until I see the replay I honestly  have my doubts based on past experiences you understand)  :judge:

Carolina fans and dook fans arguing about calls is like conservatives and liberals arguing about abortion. It can get ugly and it really doesn't matter. 

#35 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

I disagree, I don't say anything about unc flopping unless some unc fan wants to try and call out Duke for doing it.  I am rational I know that Duke has had guys that flopped but to pretend that they are the only team that does it is foolish especially when it's a unc fan.  I also realize that Duke gets calls at times but so does unc and to pretend like that isn't the truth is asinine.  If you're okay with making fun of someone getting hit by a car that's on you.

#36 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

He's ok man  He walked out of the hospital.  I'd never make that joke otherwise as I stated above.  Off color jokes are made all the time.  The only ones I have issue with are the ones where people were seriously injured or harmed or there is a deeper social issue at the root of the issue.  

#37 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

I disagree, I don't say anything about unc flopping unless some unc fan wants to try and call out Duke for doing it.  I am rational I know that Duke has had guys that flopped but to pretend that they are the only team that does it is foolish especially when it's a unc fan.  I also realize that Duke gets calls at times but so does unc and to pretend like that isn't the truth is asinine.  If you're okay with making fun of someone getting hit by a car that's on you.

Almost every single one of your posts this off season have been about UNC. Every negative PJ thread has been started by you. You've essentially lurked (and it wouldn't surprise me if you were a poster) and copied/pasted every single bit of info, no matter how speculative or circumstantial, from pack pride along with a troll comment attempted ruffle the feathers of UNC fans. You should call WFNZ. They'd put you on the show daily as long as you had some thing negative to say about UNC. 

You've jabbed at the UNC fans here about being obsessed w/ a school that they have no ties to,

My wife and people that actually went to the school are embarrassed by all the negative publicity the school has gotten in the past couple years, whether it's the fake classes, the administration coverup, football scandal, or the PJ situation.  I know you don't care because you have said as much but people that have REAL ties to the school are embarrassed.  

yet you are guilty of the same thing on two accounts. You constantly post about UNC and claim to be a dook "fan" yet you have no real ties to either one of these schools. It's a reason a majority of your posts are ignored and don't warrant any type of response. Every now and then you get lucky enough for some newb to stumble in here that will  listen to your BS. 

Who do you think will break a post count record the very minute if/when PJ is dismissed? (here's a hint: it's you)

#38 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

He's ok man  He walked out of the hospital.  I'd never make that joke otherwise as I stated above.  Off color jokes are made all the time.  The only ones I have issue with are the ones where people were seriously injured or harmed or there is a deeper social issue at the root of the issue.  

my room mate is a die hard dookie and you should have seen the way he was jumping up and down and cheering like a school girl the minute Sam Bradford suffered that serious injury on Sunday. You could tell immediately that Bradford was seriously hurt but by the way my roomie was reacting you'd thought the Panthers just scored. Not to mention the very offensive comments made by him and many other dookies regarding the Kevin Ware injury. Blaming the horrific injury on Duke losing instead of taking accountability and admitting they were out played and out coached. 

It's in their blood to be poor, busch league fans like this. It's part of their culture. Listen to the games at Cameron. The taunting by them of Tyler Lewis' grandmother passing last year was typical for that place and of course the "classy" Coach K did everything to stop it. LOL. Go sit next to Micky at a game and you'd think she was a drunken sailor on R&R with the type of filth that comes out of her mouth. 

I had to do some research, but look at this post I found from one of last season's awful college ball threads:

#39 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

bigcatdaddy,  - 10:54 AM, said:snapback.png

bigcatdaddy, on 24 Oct 2013 - 11:54 AM, said:snapback.png

I hope Kevin Ware never walks again, and Pitino has a stroke.

FACE PALM SMASH      :o

#40 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

my room mate is a die hard dookie and you should have seen the way he was jumping up and down and cheering like a school girl the minute Sam Bradford suffered that serious injury on Sunday. You could tell immediately that Bradford was seriously hurt but by the way my roomie was reacting you'd thought the Panthers just scored. Not to mention the very offensive comments made by him and many other dookies regarding the Kevin Ware injury. Blaming the horrific injury on Duke losing instead of taking accountability and admitting they were out played and out coached. 

It's in their blood to be poor, busch league fans like this. It's part of their culture. Listen to the games at Cameron. The taunting by them of Tyler Lewis' grandmother passing last year was typical for that place and of course the "classy" Coach K did everything to stop it. LOL. Go sit next to Micky at a game and you'd think she was a drunken sailor on R&R with the type of filth that comes out of her mouth. 

I had to do some research, but look at this post I found from one of last season's awful college ball threads:

Can you believe this? He's just one of the many, though. 

I never said anything like that about Ware or Pitino.  I was with my dad when he had a brain aneurysm and suffered 4 strokes back to back so I would never joke about something like that.  Why don't you tell us what thread that was in you lying POS.

#41 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

I'm evacuating this thread before someone gets banned to smack central or just straight up banned.   GG's

#42 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

I'm evacuating this thread before someone gets banned to smack central or just straight up banned.   GG's

Why because the two of you decided it would be funny to reword one of my posts?

#43 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,769 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

Side a note on the Tyler Lewis thing...all the Triangle media members I follow on Twitter at the game, including UNC guys like Andrew Carter, said the students were not chanting that at Tyler Lewis.  Simple Google search disproves that BS. 

Were a few idiots? More than likely. Every fanbase has them. But was it a group led cheer? GTFO with that nonsense. 

#44 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

Why because the two of you decided it would be funny to reword one of my posts?

? as my PM said to you   I just quoted what he said.  I don't have time to dig around forums verifying quotes, and if thats not what you said I apologize

#45 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

? as my PM said to you   I just quoted what he said.  I don't have time to dig around forums verifying quotes, and if thats not what you said I apologize

Of course that's not what I said, who would say something like that?  You should know I didn't say it since roger or mrtd, whatever his name is now, disappeared and wouldn't tell us the thread it came out of.  Why don't you ask him how many times he has been banned off this board?  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.