Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Awesome Cam Press Conference on Panthers.com

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#31 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

i must own that shirt Cam is wearing.where can i get it????

#32 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

i must own that shirt Cam is wearing.where can i get it????

I'd definitely check out the team store online. They may not have the exact one but I'd guess they have something similar. 

#33 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

Did he, at anytime, use the phrase, "Absolutely"?
There is this 883 straight days streak I am keeping track of and, well if you could help me.

The one I'm always noticing is "unbelievable". Cam is a very skeptical guy, almost everything is unbelievable.

#34 nickzz

nickzz
HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

Cam really shows how charming and funny he is once he gets comfortable during one of these press conferences. 

If I was in that media rom I'd ask him playful questions like what movie he's seen lately or what he thought of the new Jay-Z album.

wat

#35 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

SUPPORTER

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

shorter answers Cam.............shorter answers.

"Well you can't just go ahead and just by say, hey I did this, I got accolades.....and various mid weekly prestigious awards and different recognitions.  You got to hold yourself accountable because you can only climb as high, as to say, it's time for me to come back down cause I climb so high.  Either way this Sunday we gotta be 3-3.  All roads lead us back on that trail cause there's only a mere window to walk through"

That's pretty much how I imagine reading a Cam press conference.   That's a paraphrase btw.

#36 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

Did he, at anytime, use the phrase, "Absolutely"?
There is this 883 straight days streak I am keeping track of and, well if you could help me.

He sure did. I guess you can mark Cam down for 884.

He absolutely used "Absolutely".

#37 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:41 AM

One thing I have noticed. Everyone puts an magnify glass to this kid's every move. It comes with the territory I guess, being the number one pick and all. I always thought that people made a big deal about his press conference. The same people who complain about his press conferences are the same ones who would freeze up if they were on stage. This brings back memories of me having a public speaking class in college. My first speech I was so nervous(alot of cuties in there). I started just being funny and it helped a lot lol. Anyway, back on topic lol. You can tell he is definitely trying to work on his press conferences. He is a football player/ He doesn't need to be a historic speaker. Anyway , 3-3!

#38 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:02 AM

He is a football player/ He doesn't need to be a historic speaker. Anyway , 3-3!

Thank you. He is getting paid to produce on the field, not give good press conferences.

Why some insist on ragging on him for something he said in a press conference is beyond me. Pretty much every athlete will sometimes say stupid things in front of the cameras.

#39 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

SUPPORTER

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

Thank you. He is getting paid to produce on the field, not give good press conferences.

Why some insist on ragging on him for something he said in a press conference is beyond me. Pretty much every athlete will sometimes say stupid things in front of the cameras.

And he didn't even say anything stupid, he was just speaking colloquially. . .in a colloquial setting.

#40 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

SUPPORTER

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

This is not rage, nor a critique of the man's public speaking skills, but the kid is hilarious when he starts trying to wax poetic in a presser.  His metaphors are all over the place.  When Cam gets started on a sentence after he uses the words "like" or "as" I get on the edge of my seat straining to hear what delicious gold is gonna flow out much in the same way I'm leaning towards my TV during one of his escape acts from the clutches of a certain sack. 

"Its absolutely unbelievable!"

#41 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

SUPPORTER

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

Nobody is raging on him.  Poo's just funny.  

#42 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

I couldn't make it through the whole thing honestly. These reporters are just awful. They either ask really stupid questions, or they're simply trying to bait someone into answering a controversial question to create a story. No such thing as real journalism anymore I guess.

#43 DawgzLife

DawgzLife

Charter Fan '93

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

1 of the best press conferences I've seen from Cam.

#44 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

Can we stop with the cliche's of "Cam's growing right before our eyes", etc., every time he has a good press conference?

Cam has for the most part said the right things. It's just the few things the media blows out of proportion is what most of us inexplicably seem to remember (whether deserved or not). 

Cam's been saying the right thing at press conferences since his rookie year. He's a team player that's always been accountable for his actions on the field, who wants to get better, while at the same time being humble. 

And no, I didn't watch the long video either. Lol

#45 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:49 AM

I like how he cut them short on the comparison between him and Bradford.  Also, thought it was a crappy of the question about how Bradford was making 50 million and Cam was making 20 million.