Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

St Louise

183 posts in this topic

Posted

What does this error mean? It pops up when I try to post.

[#10CCS2] We could not find the page you were looking for.

i don't know but i saw it after i'd written some big resonse to that rams fan who pulled out the "icon and entertainer" poo. as proud as i actually was of what i wrote, it was barely worth the effort the first time and definitely not worth it the second time so i just considered it wasted time during commercials.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just run the ball and stop Brafford.  Rams cant stop the run worth crap and cant run the ball.   

1 person likes this

Posted

Lovely. fug the Rams.

Posted

I was actually born in St. Louis, and spent the first 20 something years of my life there. All I really remember is freezing my ass off in the winter and sweating my ass off in the summer. It's a wonder I have any ass left at all.

What's good in St. Louis? Getting rip roaring drunk in the bleachers at Cardinals' games, and eating Italian on The Hill (assuming there aren't any scheduled mafia hits that particular day). The city also boasts many good bars, because let's face it, if you have to live in St. Louis, you might as well stay pretty well plastered.

And a shout out to SCP for the Jim Hart reference, assuming we're talking about the same one.

1 person likes this

Posted

God bless SCP.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish I could find that picture of him in the white tuxedo standing in front of that Bentley.

its his twitter profile pic

Posted

Best thing since Zod pussed out on the On Notice threads.

Highly entertaining, love reading these.

It was for the best.

We got our asses kicked everytime Zod put a team on notice. Wasting time photoshopping poo and writing the thing out was not worth it when our guys wouldn't even give half the effort on the field.

Posted

SCP is obsessed with shitting! Very informative post. Will read again. And again. And again.

Posted

I wish I could find that picture of him in the white tuxedo standing in front of that Bentley.

It's a Rolls-Royce btw.

sf.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

It's a Rolls-Royce btw.

sf.jpg

yep, wrong useless fat guy

Posted

this thread was definitely worth the effort, btw. had me wheezing on the couch while my wife was trying to catch up on facebook. apparently when i laugh i jiggle and it shakes the couch and her legs that are on my lap and for some reason that's just not appreciated as much as you'd think it would be.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's a Rolls-Royce btw.

sf.jpg

Good lord Fua. That should be a Pinto and a hang glider in the back ground.

2 people like this