Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Time for Some Good Horror Movies!

38 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm probably one of the few that likes the Fright Night remake better than the original.

David Tennant was great, and Anton Yelchin actually looked like a high school kid rather than a 30 year old playing a high school kid.

I didn't think the remake was bad, It's definitely a watchable movie. I personally thought that it was lacking the heart of the original though. I agree that David Tennant was great but I thought the rest of the cast was outclassed by the original. The original Fright Night is a special movie to me and one of my favorites though so I'm definitely biased.

Unrelated but I'm currently watching Dead Silence. It's a really underrated and creepy movie.

Posted

I didn't think the remake was bad, It's definitely a watchable movie. I personally thought that it was lacking the heart of the original though. I agree that David Tennant was great but I thought the rest of the cast was outclassed by the original. The original Fright Night is a special movie to me and one of my favorites though so I'm definitely biased.

Unrelated but I'm currently watching Dead Silence. It's a really underrated and creepy movie.

Dead silence was great. James Wan can certainly create an atmosphere can't he?