Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Time for Some Good Horror Movies!

38 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm probably one of the few that likes the Fright Night remake better than the original.

David Tennant was great, and Anton Yelchin actually looked like a high school kid rather than a 30 year old playing a high school kid.

I didn't think the remake was bad, It's definitely a watchable movie. I personally thought that it was lacking the heart of the original though. I agree that David Tennant was great but I thought the rest of the cast was outclassed by the original. The original Fright Night is a special movie to me and one of my favorites though so I'm definitely biased.

Unrelated but I'm currently watching Dead Silence. It's a really underrated and creepy movie.

Posted · Report post

I didn't think the remake was bad, It's definitely a watchable movie. I personally thought that it was lacking the heart of the original though. I agree that David Tennant was great but I thought the rest of the cast was outclassed by the original. The original Fright Night is a special movie to me and one of my favorites though so I'm definitely biased.

Unrelated but I'm currently watching Dead Silence. It's a really underrated and creepy movie.

Dead silence was great. James Wan can certainly create an atmosphere can't he?