• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Behind Enemy Lines - St Louis Rams

We lost in arizona cause our offensive players including steve smith, we playing terribly.

Coaches had nothing to do with that.

Dropped passes didn't help but we were still leading a half time. 

They adjusted, we didn't.  Plain and simple.  19-0 in the second half?   Little yardage?  Poor play calling because we didn't adjust. 

Obviously we aren't going to agree.  So I will stick to my point and you can yours.   Bottom line we lost.

Whether the coaches or players.  Especially in tight games HAVE to step up.  Play harder and make those adjustments.

panthers will def win this game, first home game in a month should be a good game but carolina will gutt out the win

panthers 31

rams 20

#keeppounding

I just hope Shula doesn't allow Bell to lose this game. He CAN NOT block speed rushers. Long will take over this game if Bell doesn't get some help. I know he's showing improvement, but he pretty much gave up the Bills game and much of the Broncos game last year IIRC. 

Shula can not allow one man to shut down our offense. I can't even blame Bell anymore. You know he can't block Long by himself. Please don't even give him the chance to prove that he can. A plan better be in place before kickoff.

Another thought... Ginn's had some experience playing against the Rams too. He's had some success returning against them. I look for him to run one back this week.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Grammysweets123

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts