Photo
- - - - -

Random Acts of Kindness

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#13 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

sweet...I'm heading to all the stores now and just putting everything on lay away...hopefully one of you slides in and pays for it all!!!!!!

great jesture for sure.

one time my wife and I were leaving this restaurant downtown.  There was a street dude approached us and asked if he could buy our parking pass.  I thought to myself...this is pretty fricken smart actually.  He buys it from us and then hangs around and sells it to the next person that comes to the lot.  I usually just leave it at the machine when I leave, but I had to give this guy credit so I gave it to him instead.  When I got to the car I remembered I still had a Tim Horton's gift card in my glove box and knew there was a Tim's just around the corner, like every other corner in Canada and so I gave that to him as well....thinking if nothing else, he can sell the ticket I gave to him for booze/smoke money and the gift card to get a hot meal.  At the end of the day it cost me $10 in a gift card, but the look on the guys face was worth soooo much more.

#14 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:29 AM

http://thechive.com/...ness-75-photos/