- - - - -

Is Obama Our First Gay President?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#46 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

As a kid's baseball coach, I'd say that Obama has the better arm form through the pitch (but I need to see the whole video). Although he's lower body has nearly no strength in it, the leading elbow and wrist is in good position. His thumb is way out of position for a 4-seam and it's going to go wide and he's probably releasing way too early but decent arm/shoulder form. Bush has watched too many MLBers with the crazy way some take the ball back. I love the balance to the arms...very nice. We teach the kids to keep fingers on top of the ball in the back and he's got that right. I'd like to see the ball a little higher in the back, but sometimes depending on a kid/adults athleticism they can manage just fine. Stronger lower position...and better thoracic stretch through the chest in line with the plate. Has to be careful not to teeter totter too much on the back foot as no real movement backwards should take place...only from neutral to forward.

:)

I feel sorry for the kids you teach. That is horrible analogies and concepts for teaching a child to pitch.

#47 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,133 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

I feel sorry for the kids you teach. That is horrible analogies and concepts for teaching a child to pitch.

You think I go into that sort of detail with a kid?

No.

Short and sweet, maintain control, and throw hard. 

Anyone can throw....well...I don't know.  Seeing 9-10 year old boys throwing like the kid/dad from the VW commercial sometimes is saddening. 

#48 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,957 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:46 AM

Don't know whether he is ....don't care whether he is.  HAs nothing to do with his ability (or in Obama's case inability) to lead.

But, the baseball pitch was pretty damn hilarious.

#49 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,344 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

this video is pure gold

#50 Firefox

Firefox

This Board Rocks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

No notes, no nothing but a man in the middle of a bunch of 4th graders.

wezq.jpg

But for others ... fly in teleprompters, the official Presidential podium, sound system, and in case any of those 4th graders are a threat, might ought to have the Secret Service have your back.

5p4b.jpg

#51 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,513 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

<---- prefers people prized for their intelligence over people prized for their hard workin' tree choppin' flint-n-grit 'merican intuition

I would prefer the leader of the free world be both, but maybe I'm just picky.

#52 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,344 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:19 AM

best thing about this thread is how angry Firefox appears to be at Obama, lol

#53 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,732 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

Who needs brains and worldliness in a president when he can just take Hussein out to the woodshed Mano e Mano

#54 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

No notes, no nothing but a man in the middle of a bunch of 4th graders.

wezq.jpg

But for others ... fly in teleprompters, the official Presidential podium, sound system, and in case any of those 4th graders are a threat, might ought to have the Secret Service have your back.

5p4b.jpg

Hey, I can play this game!

460x.jpg

PHO-10Nov04-266043.jpg

#55 Firefox

Firefox

This Board Rocks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

Hey, I can play this game!

460x.jpg

PHO-10Nov04-266043.jpg

I don't get it.  He shouldn't be advised that our Nation has been attacked?

#56 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:04 AM

I don't get it.  He shouldn't be advised that our Nation has been attacked?

No, he should, but he shouldn't sit there like a deer in the headlights afterward

That guy was a complete moron and one of the worst presidents of the past century. 

#57 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,732 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

Future historians will point to the Iraq War as one of the greatest avoidable debacles of American history. It's amazing to see people want to paint Obama as "the worst President" when the guy before him sent thousands of American kids to die, thousands more permanently scarred, for nothing at all. Completely unforgivable.

#58 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,957 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:55 AM

No, he should, but he shouldn't sit there like a deer in the headlights afterward

That guy was a complete moron and one of the worst presidents of the past century. 

First......There was no "after" in that picture.  The picture shows him being informed that the country had been attacked.  The look on his face is one of listening attentively.

Second.....And then we elected another idiot as President who is marginally better....if at all.

#59 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,344 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

meh on Bush's response.  I have a had time knowing what to think about it; I understand why he finished what he did.  He may also not have understood the magnitude of what was going on...

but I think it's important to realize that Obama and Bush both had similar photo ops in schools.  Just because there's an image of one where Bush is just lookin all casual talking doesn't mean he never set up a podium or some poo.  I even remember pictures of him at schools with podiums...

#60 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,957 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

Future historians will point to the Iraq War as one of the greatest avoidable debacles of American history. It's amazing to see people want to paint Obama as "the worst President" when the guy before him sent thousands of American kids to die, thousands more permanently scarred, for nothing at all. Completely unforgivable.

I don't consider Obama the worst....I put Carter and Bush Jr in that category.

Bush was a bumbling fool....and most Republicans have no issue admitting that.

But, that does not change the fact that Obama has been a failure....his ego is so big that he can't get out of his own way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.