Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CelibatePimp

Watching two teams we lost to: SEA vs ARI

55 posts in this topic

He consistently has a completion % in the 40s from the pocket. Blitzing this dude is not how you beat him. AZ should be playing contain and shutting down the run, not giving Wilson a chance to scramble and chuck up prayers, which tends to be his m.o.

Exactly. The guy cant thread the needle, if he ever got hurt he would be like RGIII.

Not really going to learn much from divisional teams playing each other.

we should have won both games.

1 person likes this

Damn you AJ Smith, you should've taken Thomas when you traded up to 12 back in '10

Seahawks calling a bunch of screens to beat the pressure. If only someone had thought of that for us.

So true. Wilson is using the short game perfectly.

Don't care what everyone says, I love some Richard Sherman.  Dude is always around the ball and making plays... and he has that fuging attitude and confidence that you love for a defensive player to have.  Always outspoken about having his teammate's backs.

If we had that dude on the team, man... our defense would be scary as fug.

5 people like this

Lol, 5'2" Wilson trying to power his way through on 4&inches and getting blown up.  You ain't Cam dude.  You're good, but that's not your game.

I'm afraid that Zona game is going to haunt me for a long time. Much like the KC game last year.

Just wish that "Swinging Gate Sowell" was in the game against us leaving Hardy with a path to the QB

Wait, what?   Nevermind