Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watching two teams we lost to: SEA vs ARI

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Yep, Wilson has zero pocket awareness.

Posted

Wilson with two turnovers tonight, yet his team still leads by 15. Seahawks are stacked.

Posted

I would love to see darell bevell call a game with cam at qb. He calls so many plays to help his qb. Every play Wilson has an outlet.

It also doesn't hurt that Wilson's line is loaded.

Posted

SHERMAN-BLOWN-UP.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

n5mWaTj.gif

Posted

Seahawks are stacked.

Yes, they are.

Top to bottom, they are the most talented team in the league right now imo. That doesn't mean they will necessarily end up on top, but I wouldn't bet against them.

I love our defense, but you have to admire Seattle's D as well.

Posted

should have put 1000 dollars on SEA -5.5

Posted

Say what you want about wilson, but he makes the craziest plays outside the pocket.

again, mayock needs to refrain from calling grown men kids. I feel like im watching the combine.

Posted

I cannot stand Mike Mayock. 

I had to change the broadcast feed to the local arizona broadcasters because his voice and opinions are so annoying.

Posted

Watching the post interview with Russell Wilson and he's sounding like he just won the Super Bowl. Rich eisen had a lusty look in his eyes ,

Posted

Swear to god Wilson has got to have divine intervention.   Every time he scrambles and throws the ball (seemingly with his eyes closed) They fall right between four defenders into the arms of a waiting receiver. 

He did it to use 3 or 4 times in our game. 

Freaking Amazing

Posted

Swear to god Wilson has got to have divine intervention. Every time he scrambles and throws the ball (seemingly with his eyes closed) They fall right between four defenders into the arms of a waiting receiver.

He did it to use 3 or 4 times in our game.

Freaking Amazing

I think his baseball experience has a little to do with it, but it's obviously something he's practiced a lot. It seems like he's heaving up prayers, but they seem to drop in pretty precise locations.