Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Screw Our Needs, I Want Ebron.

76 posts in this topic

Posted

He'll go in the 1st for sure, and a ton of experts rank him the best TE in college.   I wouldn't mind him to pair up with Olsen but we need to use our 1st on OL or maybe WR.   

Posted

Vernon Davis ran a 4.3 and is a strength and conditioning posterboy. Not in the same mold IMO...

Posted

He'll go in the 1st for sure, and a ton of experts rank him the best TE in college. I wouldn't mind him to pair up with Olsen but we need to use our 1st on OL or maybe WR.

A great TE is just as big as a weapon as a WR. Look at what Hernandez and Gronk did for The Patriots or what Eifert is doing for Dalton in Cincy. Hell, 60% of New Orleans' offense is geared around Graham.

Posted

A great TE is just as big as a weapon as a WR. Look at what Hernandez and Gronk did for The Patriots or what Eifert is doing for Dalton in Cincy. Hell, 60% of New Orleans' offense is geared around Graham.

I agree I'm just not sure I have faith in our coaching staff to utilize two good TEs correctly lol.   But who even knows what coaches we'll have next year anyway.

Posted

I approve this message. We need a dynamic pass catcher doesnt necessarily need to be a wr. Look around the league and you'll see plenty of game changers at te.

1 person likes this

Posted

Let's draft an o-lineman who can catch.  Two birds with one stone.

Posted

True. I love tight ends. The more the merrier

Why did this comment make feel a little uncomfortable? LOL!

Posted

He would look good in that all black Panthers uni. Too bad he plays for the Irish.

lebronfootballone081313.jpg

Posted

I've been saying Ebron is the best TE in the nation. Congrats to him balling out last night in front of so many scouts which is the reason we will not get him as much as I do want him. He's going in the 1st & we need OLine help more.

Posted

I would take an athletic TE that can block over a WR for this team every day of the week and twice on Sundays..

1 person likes this

Posted

If he's best available in the 2nd or 3rd round, geeeet em!

Re-sign LaFell & Ginn Jr
Sign Nicks