Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 games in 5 days.

59 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd like for everyone to think back for just a moment... It's June. The draft is over and camp doesn't start for two months. There is little to no Panthers news at all....

Now soak it in.... Good times my friends, good times.

8 people like this

Posted

Honestly... I hate that 2 games in 5 days poo.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like it right now but come that next sunday it will feel like we are on a bye again lol.

2 people like this

Posted

Perfect timing. I'll be in Londen next sunday, so wouldn't have been able to watch the game. I'll just have get up Thursday night at 2am to watch the game. Gonna be a hard day of work after that.

3 people like this

Posted

We have to play well, we could have our first winning record in 5 seasons or be 3 under .500. Huddle jubilation or meltdown.

Posted

I could see us winning against the Rams only to come out extremely flat against the Bucs on Thursday.  Or losing against the Rams and coming out extremely flat against the Bucs on Thursday.

Posted

Which at least it kind of works out... being division rivals we're extremely familiar with the Bucs, so that's a positive I guess.

Posted

At least we don't play the Bucs week 1 in the heat.

Posted

If we lose to the Rams and Bucs lose to Falcons, how in the hell will NFLN sell our game Thursday night? They probably won't even show it in HD.

I'm damn excited though, great time of year no doubt.

Posted

If we lose to the Rams and Bucs lose to Falcons, how in the hell will NFLN sell our game Thursday night? They probably won't even show it in HD.

I'm damn excited though, great time of year no doubt.

"According to anonymous sources, both the Panthers and the Buccaneers organizations have reported that if they lose this game their respective coaches will be fired.  Stay tuned to NFL Network Thursday night and be among the first to find out!"

Posted

Oh yeah, and... "Something, something Cam Newton, bad leader, trade, bench".

1 person likes this