Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shula also deserves some credit for our stout D.

90 posts in this topic

Posted

Wat

Posted

Wat

This guy knows

Posted

gotta love low info football fans

2 people like this

Posted

Actually there is some merit to this. We are #1 in the NFL in time of possession per drive. The result is that our defense has faced the lowest number of possessions in the entire NFL.

But our defense has been really really good as well. Not taking anything away from the defense. But the less the other team has the ball, the less yardage and points they will be able to get.

Our defense has been awesome though, but it pains me to say that CP has a point.

5 people like this

Posted

Actually there is some merit to this. We are #1 in the NFL in time of possession per drive. The result is that our defense has faced the lowest number of possessions in the entire NFL.

But our defense has been really really good as well. Not taking anything away from the defense. But the less the other team has the ball, the less yardage and points they will be able to get.

Our defense has been awesome though, but it pains me to say that CP has a point.

Indeed. Sell all of your stocks, because the apocalypse is upon us, but he definitely has a point.

1 person likes this

Posted

thread 2/10. Sorry bro.

Posted

I just pied CP.   It feels like rooting against the US in the Olympics or being a Cowboy fan.

BTW he is right.  

2 people like this

Posted

Yep but some don't want to admit it. They've been told by ESPN blowhards for years that the NFL is trending to a passing league and so every team must pass the ball 70% of the time.

Posted

fug this guy

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Time of possession is important but you have to score in this league. Especially against teams like the Aints, Fudge Packers, Etc.

Posted

Time of possession is important but you have to score in this league. Especially against teams like the Aints, Fudge Packers, Etc.

If you finish a 9 minute drive with a TD like we did in the Vikings, that's even better against teams like the Saints, Packers, etc. because that takes away their time on offense, and as good as those teams are offensively they don't score every drive.

1 person likes this