Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vikings Highlights!

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I dont know if you guys are aware but if you have TWC go to CH 1074 Pro Sports On Demand. They show 12 minute replays of every game using the radio broadcast. Its kinda neat rewatching the game with Mixon calling it, even if he does suck.

Didn't know that, but I will take advantage of that in the future!

Posted · Report post

i love you

on a side note: i want us to play this physical every.single.game. Balls to the wall knocking people the fuck out

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This game was great to watch. Before each play, you had the feeling something positive was going to happen.

Posted · Report post

How are you getting this done in HD? Looks great!

Totally legit rips of the game in HD.

Heh.

Posted · Report post

I dont know if you guys are aware but if you have TWC go to CH 1074 Pro Sports On Demand. They show 12 minute replays of every game using the radio broadcast. Its kinda neat rewatching the game with Mixon calling it, even if he does suck.

DirecTV also has this feature.  All four quarters with all the timeouts and fluff cut out.  It's like Madden IRL.

Posted · Report post

DirecTV also has this feature.  All four quarters with all the timeouts and fluff cut out.  It's like Madden IRL.

NFL Game Rewind does as well.

Posted · Report post

Mitchell played really well that game. Two picks and a sack wow

Posted · Report post

I missed like the first hour of the game, but lol at that Mitchell INT.  Cassell couldn't have thrown that shit more perfectly to him

Posted · Report post

Watching Fua on that last play is so hard and just a small sample of why he sucks so bad.

That honestly was his best play all day I mean did you see how high he jumped over that offensive lineman? Outstanding.