#1 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

Could you imagine a world where energy was free?

#2 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

How much money have you sent him?

#3 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

?

#4 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,072 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

They should bring that device to Shark Tank.

#5 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

?

This has been around since the early 90s, Searl tries to get people to send him money so he can supposedly file a patent yet never does.

Why do all these perpetual motion/free energy/anti-gravity hoaxes involve magnets lately? Magnets are the new crystals lol

#6 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

venom you should search the JREF forum at randi.org for these things for a counter-balance to places like abovetopsecret etc

#7 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,512 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

good thing it made it to youtube dot com where the ultra high-powered string-pulling puppetmaster dictator government overlords that control every facet of our lives couldn't stop it from being disseminated to the general public! 

#8 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

I don't understand why you guys would think free energy devices are a hoax. Modern science tells us that in theory such a machine is a reality. There is energy all around us. Protons and electrons by the billions in every facet of space in existence on our planet. The earth itself is one big magnet. All you have to do is find a way to tap into this unlimited source and bingo, you got yourself clean and unlimited energy for all eternity...It's as easy as that.

Another thing I don't understand is how people wouldn't see this as an obvious threat to the system and the establishment. Of course the government would never allow something like this to come to light. You guys can't really be that naive to think that if a free energy machine really existed the government would welcome it with open arms? Duh, of course not. This thing would put everyone out of business, rendering oil useless for example, which right now most of the world economies are highly dependent on. We can't let this area of leverage fall by the wayside now can we? This is right up there with the guy who invented a way to run his car engine off water and got raided by the feds. The thing was able to run hundreds of miles off only 4 ounces. These things are a direct threat to the system, and their intentional suppression by the state displays the different avenues of slavery that have been forced upon us.

#9 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

venom you should search the JREF forum at randi.org for these things for a counter-balance to places like abovetopsecret etc

Who said I frequent above top secret?

#10 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,914 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

Tesla figured out long ago how to provide virtually free energy to the entire world.  This looks pretty shady though.

#11 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,068 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

Is this the time machine from Napolian Dynamite?

You would think that a free energy machine would be very doable as someone said since Tesla was developing it.

Yes it would be shunned bc it would tear at created industries and economies. Shunning and shutting down technology is nothing new if it threatens industries.

#12 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,914 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

If we could get our wireless power transmission to surpass what Tesla did years and years ago then we could easily build Tesla's free energy device.  It generated electricity through tidal energy.  The amount of kinetic energy from the tides is so great that we literally never run out of electricity were we to develop this technology.

#13 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

Who said I frequent above top secret?

I don't know where you visit, I'm just saying. JREF would be a great place for balance to your normal routine. Important to get different perspectives, right?

#14 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,914 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

I don't know where you visit, I'm just saying. JREF would be a great place for balance to your normal routine. Important to get different perspectives, right?

I actually recommend that anyone and everyone go here.

#15 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

NErd+Saint.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com