Thanks for the clear up.

#17 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,058 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

Means the public is HEAVY on St. Louis. There's two schools of thought. I'm of the school of thought there is a lot of big buildings in vegas, so the public overflow of support means go the other way with the pick... which would mean......

#18 blak-n-blu

blak-n-blu

THE FRANCHISE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

if i was to put money on it.. I'd take STL +7

#19 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

HUDDLER

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

Means the public is HEAVY on St. Louis. There's two schools of thought. I'm of the school of thought there is a lot of big buildings in vegas, so the public overflow of support means go the other way with the pick... which would mean......

Ok ive seen this said a few times but this just doesnt make sense to me. What do you mean exactly by "means the public is heavy on St. Louis" does that mean the Jags where really favored heavily against the. Broncos since they had a 21 plus point spread?

#20 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,273 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

What? No it doesn't. If the spread grows for a team then it means money is flowing toward that team and the bookies have to increase the spread to incentivize bets for the opponent.

#21 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,058 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

I apologize I made a typo bc  my wife was talking to me. The public is heavy on us, CAROLINA; which means go the other way with the pick..... because Vegas always wins so if more bets are on Carolina... if more money is on Carolina causing the line to move, the house usually will take it down

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com