Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Official Panthers - Rams Gameday Thread

1,951 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

First ever home game for this fellow. Panthers, I paid good money to come here and see you. You better not let me down you fugers.

Sent from my SGH-T999

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

On my way bitches. Time to raise some hell in the Bank.

DON'T FORGET YOUR CORK SCREW!!11!!!

The hell you say...I'm stopping by Otis Campbell's house and picking up a quart of moonshine...and I may even bring Ernest T, just to scare the hell out of Bradford

Posted · Report post

Ted Ginn For The Win!!!!

and speaking of Ernest T.......

Posted · Report post

We will either kick the crap out of'em or lose a close one, That's our M.O. I betting on the former. So is Vegas. They are trying to put everyone on Stl., a good sign.

Posted · Report post

I had a nightmare last night,  of the Rams taking away our run game,  taking away whatever little protection Cam has in the pocket,  and their offense treating our defense like it was the Giants' defense. 

I hope a few more wins can help some of the fan base build confidence in the team.      So that  nightmares like the one I had do not happen to others.    rabble rabble rabble.

Posted · Report post

lets get too. 500 hope to see our offense more balanced n consistent with shula letting Killa Cam play to gia strengths and open up the offense like last week and against the giants. Ginn and Lafell continues to step up I see cam having a big passing day.

Hardy & CJ going to lay Bradford the bust tf out today I see them doing what they did to Eli again today.

expect a good game hope our O shows up then we will be. 500

Posted · Report post

This is so weird, I haven't seen a single Rams fan yet.

Posted · Report post

This is so weird, I haven't seen a single Rams fan yet.

There going to be here Robert Quinn is playing in front of alot of family and friends today by being close to home.

Posted · Report post

saw this on twitter

If Cam Newton scores 2 TDs today, he will become the second youngest player ever to reach 75 career pass & rush TDs, just behind @DanMarino.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

saw this on twitter

If Cam Newton scores 2 TDs today, he will become the second youngest player ever to reach 75 career pass & rush TDs, just behind @DanMarino.

We need to trade him before he loses value.

Posted · Report post

Just saw a tweet that this is the first outdoor game of the season for the Rams. FWIW.

Keep Pounding!!

Posted · Report post

We need to trade him before he loses value.

lol I swear the idiots that wanted to trade him for 2 firsts after the zona game undervalue the type of young talent he is. Cam is special..
1 person likes this