Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

Mike Mitchell has changed the culture on our defense.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
92 replies to this topic

#85 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Stop Making Threads...

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

i knew what we were getting when we got him, and i was so excited to have it. i love players like him that are tenacious. he's like the kraken of the secondary.

Except Mike Mitchell plays hard every game, not every other game.

#86 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

Mitchell is the classic .."You love him on your team and hate him if he is on the other team" guy.

#87 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:54 AM

Mitchell is the classic .."You love him on your team and hate him if he is on the other team" guy.

Yeah, dude almost single-handedly made that Raiders game hell for us.  He was all over Cam that day.

#88 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:46 AM

You don't know what you're talking about.. Mitchell is a PHYSICAL player, not an indiscipline player. Pretty sure Ron didn't sit down and told him to get his $HIT straight.

You obviously didnt follow his career before now, or watch any preseason game. Think before you leap

#89 saX man

saX man

halt the tomfoolery

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:56 AM

I like his attitude and the effect it brings but he has to learn when to corral it.  

I absolutely love that we're playing angry with a chip on our shoulder but we need to learn to control it at the same time.  That's when our defense turns into the ultimate beast.  

We're getting closer by the week.  

#90 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

You obviously didnt follow his career before now, or watch any preseason game. Think before you leap

So you knew who he was since his backup days in Oakland? Right. Sure, I believe you. The only time I've ever noticed him was his hit last year on Cam. And you probably didn't know that was him. Throwing crap out there like you followed his career. Lmfao

I watched all four preseason games and I didn't see a player without discipline. I saw a physical player who wanna lay players out. I've never seen Mitchell with "bad acts" and "retaliating ever".

Just leave it here. You don't know what you're talking about. Don't play Mitchell as some who he's not.

#91 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

So you knew who he was since his backup days in Oakland? Right. Sure, I believe you. The only time I've ever noticed him was his hit last year on Cam. And you probably didn't know that was him. Throwing crap out there like you followed his career. Lmfao

I watched all four preseason games and I didn't see a player without discipline. I saw a physical player who wanna lay players out. I've never seen Mitchell with "bad acts" and "retaliating ever".

Just leave it here. You don't know what you're talking about. Don't play Mitchell as some who he's not.

I never said I followed his entire career, just that he came in with a history of collecting personal fouls. The entire board knew that and discussed it upon his signing, look it up. Anyway im done arguing with you, time to go back to talking football with the posters that actually add something meaningful to this board.
He

#92 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

A great addition to the secondary.

Hope he'll be around longer than his current contract.

#93 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

I never said I followed his entire career, just that he came in with a history of collecting personal fouls. The entire board knew that and discussed it upon his signing, look it up. Anyway im done arguing with you, time to go back to talking football with the posters that actually add something meaningful to this board.
He

lmfao