Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mav1234

Cam Is Improving

63 posts in this topic

I think he will everybody doubted if he would put in the work and he's learning how to win as a pro.

I wanna see cam in a playoff environment this year

In all honesty, they not doubting Cam. They know what he can do. They could have easily made him their "chosen QB" because they know he has strong work ethics. You don't take two different teams to their play offs not having good work ethics. They simply know folks love to hate. Even more, they know folks love to stereotype. Just saying. :)

Highest completion % of his young career. keep it up Cam.

Cam was very good today both through the air and on the ground. I was impressed with his passes.

15/17 for 204 yards, 12 YPA , 1 touchdown, and 26 on the ground. He took what the defense gave him. Smart football.

Freakin beautiful.

I mean, it's not 20 out of 26 but Cam is acting like a pocket passer. He's taking what defenses are giving him and not forcing anything to Smith and Olsen. He's scanning the field and using his check downs alot more.

Newton is growing right before our eyes, gentlemen.

1 person likes this

Cam isn't having to shoulder the load. This is the most complete team he's ever played for.

35 for 43, 4 TD's and 0 INT's over the last 2 games.

The ONLY thing I would change in the last couple games is not throwing a couple away and taking big sacks.

Cam's play has been better than his stats in a lot of ways I think

He is at his best when he does the least. When he tries to do too much he gets in trouble. When he just lets the game come to him he is exceptional.

2 people like this

Cam isn't having to shoulder the load. This is the most complete team he's ever played for.

Said it elsewhere: they're using the same tactic the Steelers used on Roethlisberger at a point when he was getting kind of erratic.

They're lowering the amount of passes he's throwing per game, allowing him to improve his consistency with a lighter workload.

Once you accomplish that, down the road you can start ramping him up again.

It's a good strategy.

2 people like this

15/17 204 12YPA 88% completion 1 TD

Yeah I'd say so. That is almost flawless.

You're almost right. That would be 12 "YPC" not "YPA"