Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Terry Bradshaw

64 posts in this topic

Posted

fug him

Posted

The worse part was him talking about bradford getting tackled out of bounds while they were showing video where he was clearly in bounds

Posted

The highlights were covered nationally and pretty much chopped the highlights up to make us the bad guys... Everyone wants to hate on anything in the south. 

Posted

I thought the fans were tame considering all the fighting and cheap shots. 1 piece of trash is nothing. I've seen teams pelt the field with bottles.

Posted

I thought the fans were tame considering all the fighting and cheap shots. 1 piece of trash is nothing. I've seen teams pelt the field with bottles.

Remember the year, I can't remember who Cleveland was playing, but they had to delay the game due to all the bottles being thrown at the refs?

1 person likes this

Posted

I have absolutely no problem with getting the reputation of classless fans who will poo talk and throw trash at opposing teams. Better than fuging wine and cheese fans.

fugers came into BoA, trash talked players' wives, and flailed like thugs for 4 quarters.

I hope the Panthers hang Bradford's ACL in the trophy room next to Chris Simms' spleen.

I could not give a fug less about class when it comes to a football game.

1 person likes this

Posted

He called the fans stupid... guess he is ok with his "nephew" taunting

Posted

Terry called the fans in Charlotte and I quote "Stupid" for throwing trash on his fake newphew, Chris Long

Maybe Howie Long was fuging Terry Bradshaw's sister?

2 people like this

Posted

If nothing else Terry Bradshaw is proof that playing football can cause brain damage. You can spend billions on concussion research, I have all the evidence I need every time he opens his mouth and tries to form a coherent sentence.

Posted

Who the hell cares what he says.....he is the token "moron and clown" of that crew and his opinion means nothing. Best thing to do is mute the volume when any of these jokers are spewing their crap and personal opinions.

Posted

I have absolutely no problem with getting the reputation of classless fans who will poo talk and throw trash at opposing teams. Better than fuging wine and cheese fans.

fugers came into BoA, trash talked players' wives, and flailed like thugs for 4 quarters.

I hope the Panthers hang Bradford's ACL in the trophy room next to Chris Simms' spleen.

I could not give a fug less about class when it comes to a football game.

dude Im still laughing at "I grabbed my crotch when I typed it" in the other thread.

Posted

This is still Football right?

I swear sometimes those in the media kill me. One minute this is a game played by men and as soon as they are pissed, it's like football became tennis.