Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bradshaw calls Panther fans STUPID

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Was watching the highlights on FOX and Terry called Panther fans stupid for throwing stuff at Chris Long... I say someone has really good aim.

Posted

sorry to say..... he is right, no need to do that !!

7 people like this

Posted

Well tell him to come down here and we will throw cups at him instead

4 people like this

Posted

I was just getting ready to say this....nevertheless, that's a pretty ignorant comment the stereotype a entire majority based on (1) thrown item by (1) person. smh... this proves he's a Carolina hater and has been for many years! smh 

3 people like this

Posted

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJvyyxJXsjg

Posted

well hes right

Posted

Haha fug Bradshaw. About time our fans had some balls. Long was talking sht and threw a jab at a Panther. Plently of reason to throw  a bucket of sht at him.

Find me that fan so I can give him a handshake.

8 people like this

Posted

Honestly he is sitting right next to howie, you think he will bad mouth his son right there? It did piss me off the way they made carolina look like the dirty team. Chris should know to walk out with a helmet on when being ejected in another teams stadium, nothing good comes from that. You know they didn't show Chris taunting fans when walking out

1 person likes this

Posted

Was watching the highlights on FOX and Terry called Panther fans stupid for throwing stuff at Chris Long... I say someone has really good aim.

I only saw one fan throw something. I thought that was wrong. IMO the fan that threw something at Long shouldn't have done it. But unless there was more than I saw, it was only ONE fan. No need to blame all Panthers fans for the actions of one bonehead.

Posted

Who cares. I think one thread on the huddle about Terry Bradshaw is enough.

1 person likes this

Posted

I was just getting ready to say this....nevertheless, that's a pretty ignorant comment the stereotype a entire majority based on (1) thrown item by (1) person. smh... this proves he's a Carolina hater and has been for many years! smh 

it happened more than once.

Posted

It was 1 fan throwing 1 thing... that didnt hit anyone... non-issue