Less than 100 hours from now.....  start counting :D

#2 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,124 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Seems like everyone came out relatively healthy today also. With a short week that was imperative.

Lots of positives today.

#3 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Stewart return maybe?

#4 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,108 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

its nice to be excited about football this time of year. I forgot what it felt like. No letdown in Tampa and we are really going to be in business.

#5 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Today felt like we got into a winning record.  It really did.  I can't remember the last time I felt like this.

#6 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

Seems like everyone came out relatively healthy today also. With a short week that was imperative.

Lots of positives today.

I don't know the Panthers all time record against winless teams, but this is a game that scares me. The Bucs are going to win at least one game this season. We gotta get in there and get out. 

#7 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

Today felt like we got into a winning record.  It really did.  I can't remember the last time I felt like this.

I'm downtown every home game. Every game. Today felt different. I don't know what it was. There were a lot of Panthers fans and it honestly (for some weird reason) felt like a playoff game. Panther nation was most def out in full force today. I didn't go into the game but downtown was full of Carolina jerseys. Awesome showing today from everyone including the fans.

#8 PantherPride5

PantherPride5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

They played ATL good today. It won't be an easy win. Primetime game at home they'll be pumped and looking for there first win. We gotta show up.. 

#9 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,124 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Winless team, short week, on the road, night game, on national TV, and Atlanta right around the corner.

Panthers should NEVER have a trap game, but this game stinks to high heaven. We HAVE to be focused and ready. Bucs are bad, but not so bad we can just show up and beat em.

#10 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

I don't know the Panthers all time record against winless teams, but this is a game that scares me. The Bucs are going to win at least one game this season. We gotta get in there and get out. 

We need to get in and get out without having someone get MRSA.....hopefully the panthers send in their own cleaning crew prior...KEEP POUNDING....just get the win...

#11 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,470 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

As for Tampa.

Muscle Hamster hurt his shoulder today. Doubt he makes it back on such a short week.

#12 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,470 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

Winless team, short week, on the road, night game, on national TV, and Atlanta right around the corner.
Panthers should NEVER have a trap game, but this game stinks to high heaven. We HAVE to be focused and ready. Bucs are bad, but not so bad we can just show up and beat em.

They are stout up front...

And the new kid is throwing deep to VJ.....which is a concern based on how we have played those deep verticals this year

#13 Seltzer

Seltzer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • LocationLKN

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

Good thread. As pumped as I am about the win today, just want to move on to the next game and not get caught up in all the crap from this game and the whining by retarded Ram fans.

I am really pumped at the thought of the team being 4-3. Tampa is going to be amped to not continue their season of embarrassment on national tv.

Awesome opportunity for the Panthers to show the country they are relevant this year

#14 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,538 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

this game scares the absolute poo out of me.

but i think Cam is going to show up big time. He's ready.

#15 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,470 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

They played ATL good today. It won't be an easy win. Primetime game at home they'll be pumped and looking for there first win. We gotta show up..

Atl was basically Matt Ryan and Tony G....

They didn't have Julio, White, Jackson....and they got no D.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com