Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay's Injuries today

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Doug Martin left today's game with a shoulder injury and Dashon Goldson with a knee injury.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/bucs-martin-says-x-rays-looked-good-on-injured-shoulder-goldson-uncertain/2148239

Mike Glennon loves going to VJax, I really hope we don't let Josh Thomas start on Jackson. I would love to see Melvin get a shot at Jackson first.

What are you thoughts on who covers Jackson?

Tampa swept us last year, quick turn around game on the road. This is a big one and I'm excited for Thursday.

Posted

Jackson has James Dockery or Melvin White written all over him. JT couldn't cover a garbage can.

Posted

4-3 here we come!!!!!

Posted

Whoever is on VJax should have help the whole game

5 people like this

Posted

4-3 here we come!!!!!

I hope so. I do not have a good feeling facing a winless team that is talented. Felt the same way about Kansas City last year. Hopefully Schiano gives up

1 person likes this

Posted

Jackson has James Dockery or Melvin White written all over him. JT couldn't cover a garbage can.

Yeah I've seen enough of Thomas and I was rooting for him to get 1 of the 2 starting spots this year. Got bailed out on that tripping call and I believe it was Pettis who should of had a TD but couldn't get his second foot down.

Posted

VJax is the only guy I'm scared of when it comes to Thursday night game. Glennon might not have won any games as a start yet. But the guy a cannon of an arm and is accrute.  So don't count the Bucs out so soon. I want us to win. But you know how the Panthers and Bucs games have gone over the years. They end up been close and comes down to has the ball last. So it will be a tough game.

Posted

This game stinks. I've never been more worried about a let down game

4 people like this

Posted

I expect us to blitz the hell out of that flat-footed mouth breather from moo u.

Posted

This game stinks. I've never been more worried about a let down game

dunno if it's just the pessimist in me but I kind of expect us to drop the ball bigtime...

1 person likes this

Posted

This is where you deactivate Josh Thomas and have Florence and White cover Jackson all game with safety help.

Posted

sad to say but they could sweep us again. We have to keep the gas pedal on them COACH. The object of the game is to score as many points as possible. Each drive should be to score a touch down.