18 replies to this topic

#1 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Now that's what the fug I'm talking about. Haven't felt as good about a win since the Saints last year when we got in that big ass brawl. Did you guys see Cam run down the field hyping the crowd?!? That's fuging emotion. Here's to us whooping Tampa's ass Thursday and being over 500 for the first time since 2008. PANTHER NATION TURN THE fug UP BABY. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

#2 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

loved it after Quinn landed on Cam & took him out for one play we turnt up...

Love our attitude and culture starting to change since we got Cam and a few others like Mitchell/ Hardy..

We ain't no bitches

#3 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,056 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

I was very impressed with Cam as a leader today. Really took control of not just his offense, or team, but the stadium.

#4 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 3,007 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

This game had me standing up yelling, laughing and dancing in my living room throughout.

tumblr_le7as3hdTB1qb6t6wo1_500.png

#5 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

I was very impressed with Cam as a leader today. Really took control of not just his offense, or team, but the stadium.

yes how he would take players to the side and calm them down when need be like when bell was getting Chippy he pulled him to the side n gestured for him to use his head when we were holding on to our lead in the 4th..he did it numerous times today cam is a leader..always has been and he's showing this is HIS team now.

#6 iBBB

iBBB

no more maybe next year.

• ALL-PRO
  • 558 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

The Panthers now know the receipt for a true victory. 

#7 DRSundrop

DRSundrop

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

Our team matured exponentially today and this is the type of win we as a fan base and our players have been craving.

#8 pland67

pland67

Cam-nation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

I was at the game and all fans were having a blast and being loud. It's great to finally see attitude toward the opposition like we had today. A friend told me that Terry Bradshaw talked crap about our fans taunting. I say bite us, Terry.

#9 tailg8or

tailg8or

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC area

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Awesome game to be at!!  Great moment when Gross went after Quinn the play after he roughed-up Newton.  I have never seen that much emotion from Gross.  He was pissed.

Another thing I like is the leadership on the sideline and on the field.  After the DBs gave up the second long pass, Davis and Luke had a 'coaching session' with the DBs.  Our defense is not happy about giving up TDs.  In prior years, nothing would have been said.  Even Rivera got fired up at the DL for not stopping the run. 

Both teams were fired-up today. 

#10 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,222 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

I hate myself for not DVRing this. What a great game to be at. Almost want to buy NFL Rewind.

#11 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,292 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

Now that's what the fug I'm talking about. Haven't felt as good about a win since the Saints last year when we got in that big ass brawl. Did you guys see Cam run down the field hyping the crowd?!? That's fuging emotion. Here's to us whooping Tampa's ass Thursday and being over 500 for the first time since 2008. PANTHER NATION TURN THE fug UP BABY. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

‚ÄčAnd Cam pointed emphatically to the turf...as if to say....this is ours.  Period.  Loved it.  Seemed to be a new attitude.  For the first time in a long time it seemed that home field really meant something.    This could be the game we look back at and say it started here.

#12 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

I loved, during the interview, the guy asked Cam a question and he turned his attention to the fans. That's the Cam from Auburn. He enjoyed feeding off of the fans' energy.

#13 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,056 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

I was at the game and all fans were having a blast and being loud. It's great to finally see attitude toward the opposition like we had today. A friend told me that Terry Bradshaw talked crap about our fans taunting. I saw bite us, Terry.

I was sitting next to a 70 year old woman in a cashmere sweater. She out drank me then told Chris Long to get the fug off her field.

#14 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,292 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

I was sitting next to a 70 year old woman in a cashmere sweater. She out drank me then told Chris Long to get the fug off her field.

I hope she was not the bottle tosser.

#15 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,523 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

If true... Sooooooo awsome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com