Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was Chris Long taunting the fans?

57 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I was referring to Chris Long.

Dahl should have been ejected too for coming back on the field to try and fight Mike Mitchell.

83936-sarcasm-gif-The-Big-Bang-Theor-a65

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I want the full version.

Posted · Report post

congrats on being gifamous

Posted · Report post

Along with Quick for punching Mitchell in the face.

Quick and Mills could have gone too. Alexander got ejected for a similar incident.

Agreed. I got Dahl mixed up with another guy originally, but there were more than a few. Typical classless Jeff Fisher coached team.

83936-sarcasm-gif-The-Big-Bang-Theor-a65

I figured as much. Kind of useless sarcasm though, no offense.

Posted · Report post

I bet Howie hates us now

Posted · Report post

Few things

a.) Zod were really going need details on the best lines of shit talk you heard today. 

b.) I appreciate our fans getting into the game, but cmon man! It's absolutely classless to throw things on the field at a player. The Rams looked dirty today, don't bring us down to their level. 

c.) Some guy who is from Howie Long's hometown described him as a "flaming jackass". I would not be surprised at all if the apple did not fall far from the tree. 

d.) I honestly don't know, but are the Rams known for this or did we just bring it out of them? 

e.) no longer do we have a culture of passivity. I'd rather be nasty, than passive. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Few things

a.) Zod were really going need details on the best lines of poo talk you heard today. 

b.) I appreciate our fans getting into the game, but cmon man! It's absolutely classless to throw things on the field at a player. The Rams looked dirty today, don't bring us down to their level. 

c.) Some guy who is from Howie Long's hometown described him as a "flaming jackass". I would not be surprised at all if the apple did not fall far from the tree. 

d.) I honestly don't know, but are the Rams known for this or did we just bring it out of them? 

e.) no longer do we have a culture of passivity. I'd rather be nasty, than passive. 

B and E contradict each other.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Just a typical butt hurt fucking UVA player.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

B and E contradict each other.

No they don't.  Players can be nasty and keep it legal.  For fans to act like jackasses by throwing objects at players is classless.  Fans don't play the game. 

Posted · Report post

No they don't.  Players can be nasty and keep it legal.  For fans to act like jackasses by throwing objects at players is classless.  Fans don't play the game. 

It was a bottle. Get over it fucking crybabies.

Posted · Report post

Maybe i missed it but Long went onto twitter about bottle(s) hitting him in the head. I don't see them or the one that hit his head. can anyone confirm he definitely got hit in the head? I see whatever the white thing was but i'm missing anything else.

Posted · Report post

I hope it gave him a concussion.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments