Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Was Chris Long taunting the fans?

57 posts in this topic

It was a bottle. Get over it fuging crybabies.

Wow.  Just wow. 

1 person likes this

Maybe i missed it but Long went onto twitter about bottle(s) hitting him in the head. I don't see them or the one that hit his head. can anyone confirm he definitely got hit in the head? I see whatever the white thing was but i'm missing anything else.

Yes, just as he was going into the tunnel somebody threw something else and hit him in the head. I don't know what the item was.

It was a bottle. Get over it fuging crybabies.

we are getting more like Cleveland fans by the minute

Looks like our fans I put down the wine and cheese long enough to throw a beer bottle.... Awesome. To bad we don't play the Rams twice a year they suck!

He was right in front of me. I didn't see any bottles.

we are getting more like Cleveland fans by the minute

pfffft yeah I wish

I remember seeing that and joking that it was zod

I liked watching out fans getting into his head as he walked out, but was disappointed to see the bottle come flying in.  Just a low class move.  If you are man enough to try to hurt someone, get out on the field.  I don't like the Rams & esp. don't like Long, but it doesn't make fans look tough...it makes our team/fanbase look bad.

I like seeing toughness, but throwing a bottle is about as tough as posting that you would kick somebody's a&$ online.  

1 person likes this

only in charlotte are there twice as many people bitching about a bottle thrown than the guy that was for ejected for punching people

ps I could kick all of your asses

2 people like this