Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Home field advantage

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just got back from the second Panthers game I've ever been too. Quite frankly I was a little disappointed in the turn out. It seemed no more than 2/3 full and there seemed to be a good size Rams can base there. I know this is the norm and that it would be different if we were a perennial playoff team. Just wish people were more loyal I guess.

Posted · Report post

Keep winning and that will change.

Posted · Report post

The fans that were there though were rowdy. At least in my section. I think they go a little overboard with the family experience thing though

Sent from my SGH-T999

Posted · Report post

Sounded like it was really loud, I was impressed.

Posted · Report post

Whhhaaaaaatttt????  Where were you sitting?  I thought the crowd was awesome.  After the D came back on the field after the Pick 6, HOLE.  E.  poo.  The stadium was ROCKING.  Could it be better throughout the whole game?  Yes.  But it was by no means disappointing for a team that hasn't had a winning record in 3 seasons.

Posted · Report post

"Winning solves everything". - Philly B

Posted · Report post

sounded loud but I remember in 08 they were loud too winning will bring more fans look at Seattle

Posted · Report post

I think it was one of the better showings I have seen in the last few years.

Posted · Report post

I agree with everything that's been said. What I was commenting on was the amount of people in seats. Apparently it was sold out but the attendance sucked. If the game had gone the other direction and we'd started out losing 10-2 there would have been no 12th man

Posted · Report post

Trust me, if we start winning, all of this will change. I was at the Monday night game against Tampa Bay in '08, and that game crazy. It was packed, and that stadium was the loudest I have ever heard a stadium.

Posted · Report post

After we win this Thursday....the stadium will be rocking.....4-3 and ATL at home....with a good chance to go 5-3...oh yeah...BOA will be rocking for sure....KEEP POUNDING...

sounded loud on TV today...I hate living in New Mexico and missing out on all the home games.....headed to Tampa this thurs though...

Posted · Report post

Speaking of other teams fans invading charlotte, I saw this twice at clt this week

post-10759-138231874118_thumb.jpg