• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

I know I know...we just won but this game is on Thursday.  Lets just call it 4 days now.  We met a lot of panther fans in Arizona (for the cardinals game) from Charlotte that said they were flying down to Tampa.  My brother and I are flying in that day and leaving on the red eye that next morning.  Apparently the stadium is about 2-5 miles from airport.  I've read there isn't much near the stadium as far as bars and that the tailgating is suspect, especially with them being 0-6 now.  Just want to see who's going, where everyone is going prior to the game, and where everyone is sitting????

Sec 139 row 1

We can soon be over.500 for the first time since 2009, now thats crazy......KEEP POUNDING!!!!

#2 Strawman

Strawman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationKissimmee FL

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

My son and I are driving down from Orlando. Section 108 row b. USMCPanther and I are talking about meeting up at a sports bar before the game.

#3 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

Good deal.....sounds like a few places near the stadium but not really walking distance....might have to cab it up I guess.....

#4 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,713 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

I will be there and that's all that matters. I'm rock solid on gamedays. I got booted from the espn restaurant on disneys boardwalk today for getting into it with the lone Rams fan there. Tampa should be similar, but the final score won't be nearly as close.

#5 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,529 posts
  • LocationLakeland, FL

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

strawman mentioned pressbox sports on dale mabry as a meetup spot before the game.  I went upper deck with my tocket sec 335 50 yd line visitor side

#6 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

Looks like the PressBox is a nice hold in the wall place to drink and eat some wings prior the game.  Seems like its just a few miles from the stadium.  Should be a nice spot....keep up the posts as it gets closer so we can all try to meet up and have a pre game drink or two....

#7 Strawman

Strawman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationKissimmee FL

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

If anyone knows the area better, it doesn't matter to me where we meet. I just moved down here, so I don't know Tampa much at all. Press box sports seems ok, and it's address is 222 S Dale Mabry Hwy.

#8 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,713 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

I'll be in a Cam Nike jersey, a flatbill Panthers New Era, with Cam UA shoes and Panthers Nike VaporJet gloves on. If you see me say hello to ol uncle Montsta.

#9 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

All I know is im refeshing Betus.com to see the line on this one, I say it opens up with us as 10 point favorites

#10 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,271 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

I will be there and that's all that matters. I'm rock solid on gamedays. I got booted from the espn restaurant on disneys boardwalk today for getting into it with the lone Rams fan there. Tampa should be similar, but the final score won't be nearly as close.

Montsta representin'.

Panther fans finding their swag.

Y'all don't catch no MRSA.

#11 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

I thought about bringing a surgical mask, gloves and surgical cap to the game and wearing it.....what do yall think....haha KEEP POUNDING!!!!

#12 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

Hoping we can fill at least half of the stadium with panther fans...the last few years it looks like we've had a pretty good turn out at that stadium....

#13 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,991 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

Get your staph vaccines ready

#14 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

4 days now......4 days...until we can say we're 4-3 above .500....for the first since 2009.....we must win the games we are expected to win.....this game will be tough for sure but we should pull it out.....KEEP POUNDING!!!

#15 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,529 posts
  • LocationLakeland, FL

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

ya ill be packing some hand sanitzer lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com