Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to activate Josh Norman.

68 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, cool. Just typing random players names completely out of context to the thread and for no apparent reason?

Sweet, let me try.

Frank Alexander

Floppin that ...

Posted

I wonder if Tampa is willing to cut losses and part with Revis. Obviously not a first rounder for him but we'd be an instant contender if we can somehow acquire him. His talent is just wasting away down there with that idiotic coaching staff.

Also Norman refused to listen to his teammates at the end of the Buffalo game and cost us the win (despite all that went wrong). He's obviously not mature enough to play for us yet. 

Posted

Fugging White was covering Quick on that bomb you guys. I don't know why this is a conversation. We saw what happened when Josh Thomas went down in Buffalo and how Stevie Johnson ate us alive.

WTF were you watching?? Thomas got burnt on the Quick 73 yard bomb and the Tavon Austin (would be) TD.

I don't know about starting Norman but Thomas is giving up to many big Pass Plays. Nobody can defend his play right now.

Posted

I'm starting to fear Thomas going against Fast WR. He is consistanly getting burnt now.

Posted

I wonder if Tampa is willing to cut losses and part with Revis. Obviously not a first rounder for him but we'd be an instant contender if we can somehow acquire him. His talent is just wasting away down there with that idiotic coaching staff.

Also Norman refused to listen to his teammates at the end of the Buffalo game and cost us the win (despite all that went wrong). He's obviously not mature enough to play for us yet.

Revis $$$$$

Posted

If we put Josh Norman in the game with Drew Brees or Matt Ryan I will probably refuse to watch the game. 

I think a few weeks has made the epic stankiness of Josh Norman fade away in your minds.  Let me remind you.

This is the WR.

This is Josh Norman.

Posted

Thomas was decent overall.  On one of those plays, he wasn't burnt but expected help over the top.  There was also another play, I can't remember if Thomas was covering, where I felt like there should have been a flag for offensive pass interference.  So I'm confident in Josh Thomas.  Zero confidence in Norman.

Posted

Thomas was decent overall.  On one of those plays, he wasn't burnt but expected help over the top.  There was also another play, I can't remember if Thomas was covering, where I felt like there should have been a flag for offensive pass interference.  So I'm confident in Josh Thomas.  Zero confidence in Norman.

I like Josh but there is no excuse for the way he's getting burnt this year. And this is going back to the Seattle game as well.

I agree about Norman not being the answer but Thomas is scarying the hell out of me when facing fast big WR.

His burnt meter is very high now.

Posted

Plain and simple I'm starting to notice team are trying to scheme Thomas in 1vs1 plays on 9 routes.

Posted

I like Josh but there is no excuse for the way he's getting burnt this year. And this is going back to the Seattle game as well.

I agree about Norman not being the answer but Thomas is scarying the hell out of me when facing fast big WR.

His burnt meter is very high now.

I don't know, I don't remember Thomas getting beat deep a lot this year.  I remember the Seattle play, but there was safety help on that play. (So that was as much on the safety as Thomas)  Other than that and probably once this game, I don't remember Thomas giving up a lot of big plays.

Posted

You turds are extremely flip floppy on Norman.

Ya love him, ya hate em, love him hate him.

Either that or when he does good or bad those particular people are come out and thump their arm chair gm chests

Posted

i like thomas's ability in run support and for the most part hes pretty serviceable but most of you are right hes a huge liability when hes going against a burner at receiver. he just doesnt have the speed to stay with those kind of guys