Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

Time to activate Josh Norman.

68 posts in this topic

I really really really hope you both aren't advocating that we start Lester at corner like it seems that you're doing, because if so, you're both fuging morons.

I remember him looking solid his last start...

Thomas is decent...he just has zero deep recovery speed to keep up with WRs on fly routes. Norman has horrible zone concept processing... He is lost if it is not man to man.

He blows the high percentage pass where Thomas gives up the low percentage pass. Both are not ideal..but Norman is a huge liability at the moment.

I remember him looking solid his last start...

Lester is a fuging safety bro.......

1 person likes this

I really really really hope you both aren't advocating that we start Lester at corner like it seems that you're doing, because if so, you're both fuging morons. 

No "moron", we arent advocating Lester to start a corner.

Go flop your toy.

Fugging White was covering Quick on that bomb you guys. I don't know why this is a conversation. We saw what happened when Josh Thomas went down in Buffalo and how Stevie Johnson ate us alive.

No "moron", we arent advocating Lester to start a corner.

Go flop your toy.

Ok, cool. Just typing random players names completely out of context to the thread and for no apparent reason?

Sweet, let me try.

Frank Alexander

I'm worried when we have to play Brees, gonna pick apart our awful corners

We played him last year.....with a worse D running the same poo.

Brees isn't a dink and dunker. Brees and Payton are a mixed bag. They like to gamble and attack all over

Rivera attacked Brees by a combo of pressuring him and clogging his sight lines.

Since he's not exactly the tallest guy around, Brees sometimes has to slide in the pocket.  Rivera and McDermott effectively prevented him from being able to see his receivers well.

Ok, cool. Just typing random players names completely out of context to the thread and for no apparent reason?

Sweet, let me try.

Frank Alexander

Floppin that ...

I wonder if Tampa is willing to cut losses and part with Revis. Obviously not a first rounder for him but we'd be an instant contender if we can somehow acquire him. His talent is just wasting away down there with that idiotic coaching staff.

Also Norman refused to listen to his teammates at the end of the Buffalo game and cost us the win (despite all that went wrong). He's obviously not mature enough to play for us yet.