Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frash.exe

"There's life in these old hands still..."

17 posts in this topic

My favorite is still when he was so into D'Angelo Hall's head that the punk got three penalties on the same drive and totally lost his mind.

this

basically trash talked a probowler out of the division

My fav moment (besides the td of course) was when jj took a swing and got nothing but air. Steve swiftly spins out of the way. That dude is still quick.

I was standing and cheering (by myself in my living room) during the game for the plays he was involved in...

I was getting fired up and excited during the brawl.....

I cried out OLE after I saw his matadore move.....

i laughed myself silly when he walked away with a big smile in the on-field interview ......

I got choked up when he became emotional talking about his 800 th catch after the game......

I will NEVER forget this game... Nor will I ever forget what #89 has done for this franchise. As far as I am concerned they can start working on a sculpture for him already

My fav moment (besides the td of course) was when jj took a swing and got nothing but air. Steve swiftly spins out of the way. That dude is still quick.

I'm still hoping for a gif of that. That was hilarious

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Dont' forget the game Smith had against the bears and Charles Tillman   ( tillmen?)  I believe.  I still remember Ditka talking about the game on  ESPN or NFL network some years back it was friggin hilarious

I hope some of you got the iwtv reference

Guys? Guys?