Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

About The Introductions

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I was pumped to see the D introed today. I was pumped we put the D on the field first. BUT. Luke Kuechly last didn't jive. Kraken was awesome. CJ was awesome. Luke got introed last to a loud chorus of LUUUUUUUUUKE and all he did was jog out there like he always does. I love that about him but let the crazy men go last!

It was also a cool moment to see Gregg Olsen's mother(a breast cancer survivor) bang the drum. Our athletes live blessed lives but they deal with illness like we all do.

Posted · Report post

Kinda like Peyton Manning?

Posted · Report post

Man Greg has been in some tough poo

Posted · Report post

Maybe he should run out next time a tear the head off a live chicken.  That would get the fans pumped.

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yea I mentioned it in the game day thread. He needs to work on that if he wants to be last. He has a crazy side we've all seen it on the field. He just needs to release it. Do something Luke lol that just jog onto the field was awful.

Posted · Report post

Maybe he should run out next time a tear the head off a live chicken.  That would get the fans pumped.

That literally just made me laugh! I needed that for a long working overtime monday lol Thanks

Posted · Report post

Luke just jogs out calmly like he doesn't want any attention and that its all about the team.

How terrible of him.

Posted · Report post

Lukes a MF'n baller. He doesn't need to showboat or anything to prove how badass he is. His presence should pump up the fans; remember how bad our defense was without him?