Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On the Chris Long Ejection

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Long is a punk... bottles shouldn't have been thrown but since they were I'm sorry one didn't hit him in the head. 

EDIT: Correction, I see one did hit him in the head - I'm sorry it wasn't filled with cement. 

Posted

:startle:  If only the acme universe was real and instead of a bottle, it was an anvil or a 1 ton animated weight.

Posted

Zod behind Long.

p3X55.St.138.jpeg

5 people like this

Posted

Zod if u are taking a video with your phone u need to post it

Posted

I may be the only person who feels this way, but frankly I am GLAD our fans threw bottles at the prick..

And I dont even care what he did or didnt do...I DO care that our fans are beginning to stand up, get into the game, and most importantly, make the rather sterile envoronment that is BoA stadium into something that resembles a FOOTBALL envoronment. Frankly I wish this would happen more

This was by far the BEST game I can recall seeing in years by our team. We didnt play all that great (it sure wasnt in NY against the New York football who?/) but it was a game where I cannot recall seeing as much energy and interest in the game not only by the team...but mostly the fans in recent memory.

Posted

I'm wondering why folks were saying that Mitchell was celebrating hurting Bradford. He was clearly hyped at bringing down the QB and celebrating that. Dahl went nuts well afterwards after Mitchell was a ways away.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Just embarrassing all around.  Chris Long is clearly a product of his team.  Jeff Fisher is a sleazy coach.  A poster even made a thread about how his teams play dirty before the game.  Chippy games like that are when you suffer injuries.  CASE AND POINT SAM BRADFORD.

Posted

It looked like a couple teenagers celebrating when the bottle was thrown. It's hard to see because of the fox score box but it looked like a very young man threw it. You can't really get mad at our fan base because some kid made a dumb decision.

Posted

Chris Long better be glad that this didn't happen in Philly or Oakland because a few more "bottles" would have connected to that head of his instead of that one.

Posted

my that's an awfully big lens you have there Zod

twss

Posted

i don't condone throwing things onto the field at players, but somehow i'm incredibly proud of our fanbase for getting mad enough to do it.

1 person likes this