52 replies to this topic

#46 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

I'm going to say this plain and simple. I'd rather the Panthers fans have a rep for being nasty than a rep for being the wine and cheese fan. 

#47 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,403 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

Chicken Supremes will rain down on our next opponent. 

"It's Bo time bitch!"

*throws Bojangles box*

#48 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,689 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

I'm going to say this plain and simple. I'd rather the Panthers fans have a rep for being nasty than a rep for being the wine and cheese fan. 

I mean... I agree with you. I don't agree with throwing a bottle at an opposing player, but i would love for a home game to actually be a home game every once in a while...

#49 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

I mean... I agree with you. I don't agree with throwing a bottle at an opposing player, but i would love for a home game to actually be a home game every once in a while...

Normally I'd agree about the bottle being thrown but... I don't know.. something about those Rams set me off, just like it did the players. I don't think I would have been mad if he got hit with a brick.

I know that seems classless but I wouldn't want that happening to any other team besides the Rams..

Hell maybe not even the Falcons..

#50 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,731 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

Muhahahahahah.

http://sports.yahoo....58523--nfl.html

I fuged up and read the comments. I always forget Cam is a thug. Thanks uninformed masses who barely know football for reminding me of that. The people who post on the mainstream media outlets are like a bunch of Chucks. But at least Chuck is ours...and as ours, I'll love him like a huddle brotha.

#51 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,779 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

I was just listening to some hack on the local St. Louis ESPN Radio network.   Guy was so salty he sounded like his wife left him for Cam and Steve Smith kicked his dog.

According to him the game yesterday resembled "a game played in South Central where you were scared someone might do something terrible."  (dats racist?)

Also, Cam Newton and Steve Smith were "reprehensible" and "disgusting".  I missed this, but he says Cam was trying to "incite a riot"?

He says both teams were equally immature. 

O he mad

there is literally no way for a human being to watch that game and come away with that interpretation of events

#52 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,350 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

there is literally no way for a human being to watch that game and come away with that interpretation of events

Yeah that guy was a special kind of mouth breather.

#53 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

I liked the way his dad,Howie Long,who always has a mad expression on  his face looked even madder all during Fox's post game reviews.

If one didn't already think Terry Bradshaw was a moron, then his comments about the Chris Long ejection should remove all doubt.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, Chris Long

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com