Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Mitchell .....

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Love this pic! But yeah you are right. I love this dude's intensity. He has been making plays for us on defense. Loving it

Posted · Report post

Shame on anyone who badmouths him after that game.

I like how the NFL.com doctors the replay on the Bradford hit to make it look like he was celebrating 5 seconds after the hit. . . haha shameless. Clearly a play a safety was expected to make.

Posted · Report post

Sign that man to a multi-year contract!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What a great pickup. Enough can't be said about the way he has taken that secondary to new heights. Pure FS, pure baller.

Posted · Report post

Yes sign him and Ginn to multi-year contracts. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yeah we need to resign Mitchell and Ginn. I like what they bring to our team...
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Mitchell has been a godsend to our secondary. He is playing at a pro-bowl level right now. What does he have 4 sacks and 3 picks?  Not only that but he has taken on the responsibility of being a leader to this young secondary. Put Melvin in position to make the pick against Eli.

I think he has made one mistake since moving to FS and that was he bit on a route that left Quick one on one with JT for the 70+ yard gain.

He has been simply incredible.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Man this guy hits hard. I saw a couple of plays where he punished ball carriers for big gains.

In addition I love the praise celebration he does after a big play. He extends his arms out and basks in the spotlight. It hypes the team up, without directly mocking the player he blew up. It is second only to Cam's superman celebration on this team.

Posted · Report post

My conspiracy theory is that's actually Mike Minter, somehow rejuvenated, leaner and wearing a new face after plastic surgery.

His plan to become a Raider and attract our attention so we'd sign him as a free agent was brilliant.

The one thing that still baffles me though is how he got two inches taller :unsure:
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Not that he isnt good, but the pressure our front 7 puts on  QBs and forces them to make hurried throws makes the secondary look much better than it is.

Posted · Report post

6 games in.    He is at 2 FF, 2 Sack, 3 Int.  

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments