Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What the bucs fans are saying

275 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm guessing the roof cleaning guy jumped?

9 people like this

Posted

I do like the originailty of the "Sucanners" nickname bestowed by one of their fans.  I will use that in a sentence one day soon.

1 person likes this

Posted

Many of them are still predicting he bucs putting up some serious poonts against our defense.

Difficult to feel sorry for fans whom are still full of themselves.

Posted

LOL, Schiano trying to be coy about Martins status on NFLN.

What a douche.

Posted

Charles Johnson lives in our backfield, Glennon makes Capt. Munnerlin a HOF'er and Kuechly just tees off on every slow object in his vicinity

I really wish we Bucs fans had a little more fight left in them.

Posted

Is Goldson a go for Thursday?

Posted

They were shitting on their team before the start of the season last year too, predicting we would stomp them. Sunday came and they proceeded to whoop our asses. We've been down their road many times it seems like so it isn't all that funny. I wish the Saints and/or Falcons would poo the bed instead

2 people like this

Posted

crf.0_standard_709.0.gif

This deserves its own thread.

4 people like this

Posted

Schiano has ruined that team.  They actually have talent and their fans have every right to be pissed. 

1 person likes this

Posted

While most fans despise the Falcons or the Saints the most in our division, I've always had a bigger dislike for the Bucs. I'm glad that they're in the toilet. I actually wish LoneBucFan would show up again. 

It's not the team that I despise most, it's the friggin' punk Buc fans. Gramatica brother orcs, all of them. I almost feel sorry for the team, have for years. It's like the owners are groping in the dark for answers. MRSA is only a symptom.

BUT this is a divisional game. Nothing will be normal, as you'd expect it to be. So expect everything, anything. They will play us tough and it will not be an easy cakewalk win by any stretch.

1 person likes this

Posted

We are going to play away. This is a team that swept us last year. We are the panthers. It's not going to be a cakewalk like some of you think. I hope we win otherwise I fear for the psyche of the team.