Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scary thought.. This team will start Demolishing and taking apart teams.

20 posts in this topic

Posted

We shouldn't have lost any of our games this year.  We could easily be undefeated.  Hopefully we've turned it around behind our defense and smart QB play over the last two weeks.

meh I think Arizona beat us. Seattle and Buffalo were definitely games we should have won

Posted

arizona tried that same gameplan with Seahawks and got clobbered. They wont be able to pull that poo again - Dont worry shula was just dusting some rust off. :) 

Posted

Maybe, but he wouldn't get burned by an FCS receiver for a 70+ yard catch like Thomas did. Guess you can't blame him for being burnt by Tavon. Oh wait you can when you're 15 yards off the line of scrimmage.

He would get burnt by sir purr he's that awful.

Posted

Ok guys it is still very early... Let's see what we do the next 2 games before we get to happy around here don't forget Rivera is still coaching.

Posted

Will start? 3 blowout wins don't count?

Posted

Not yet brother.. lets get 49ers and new england in there.. then my friend the world will understand just how good the panthers are. Ron must continue coaching like its his last year because it is. :) 

Posted

AceBoogie, on 21 Oct 2013 - 4:30 PM, said:

He would get burnt by sir purr he's that awful.

I know he needs to go. Looks like he is running in slow motion. Best believe Brady, Kapernick and Matty Ice are gonna be targeting him all day if we leave him out there.

Posted

Seems like Norman doesn't like being a team player and would rather try to make the big play and be the star and disregard his assignments. Dont be surprised if he finds himself on the bus leaving Charlotte ......Once in RR's doghouse its very hard to get out.