Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers cut dj moore

65 posts in this topic

Posted

Should have cut Thomas. Bad move.

Heck naw, Norman is worse than Thomas. Thomas does everything but one thing pretty dang good. Norman doesn't do anything well outside of run with the ball in his hand

Posted

So what do y'all think our plans are at corner in the coming weeks? We can probably get by the bucs with what we had on the field yesterday. But Matty ice can beat us with what he's got left on his offense if Thomas continues to see all the snaps.

Atl lost to is last year healthy at WR....and had a miracle the game to get by us.

Posted

I imagine Fua will get cut again once Dwan is back and then we'll pick up another DB, possibly just re-sign Moore back to the roster.

Meanwhile, our OL depth consists of.... Beuller... Bueller???

Posted

I imagine Fua will get cut again once Dwan is back and then we'll pick up another DB, possibly just re-sign Moore back to the roster.

Meanwhile, our OL depth consists of.... Beuller... Bueller???

nada.

First pick of next draft has to address o-line.

Posted

You keep at it Gman you'll find that next Victor Cruz yet. Anything to not draft a wr I guess

Posted

Gut instinct tells me King is at least a little bit better because there's been more interest in him of late.

Both were fifth round picks if I recall correctly; McNutt last year by the Eagles and King this year by the Broncos.

Yeah, I would think so to. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Posted

Never liked Tking in college. I live around a poo ton of UGA fans and they all would complain about his dropped passes.

Posted

i hope it was because he wasnt healthy, when he was on the field he made plays.had a pick 6 vs the panthers with the bears, and didnt he have one vs the bills in week 2?

Posted

Damn, I really liked DJ.  He's one of the better nickel corners around... and it's not like we couldn't use the help in the secondary.  All the Bears fans loved him too from what I remember.

He also seemed really committed.  First one on the practice field every morning during TC and he had the whole Panther face paint thing going on.  Oh well, good luck to the dude.

Posted

It's a real shame, we'll have to see what happens in the offseason.

Posted

Another huddler who doesn't watch on game day, but still tries to give an opinion anyway.

Dont be so hard on yourself.

Posted

So what do y'all think our plans are at corner in the coming weeks? We can probably get by the bucs with what we had on the field yesterday. But Matty ice can beat us with what he's got left on his offense if Thomas continues to see all the snaps.

I think Melvin White may well see more snaps with Thomas struggling in coverage.