Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nosuchthingasapanther

panthers cut dj moore

65 posts in this topic

This dude was always the first on the field during TC. Good kid. I hope things go well for him.

1 person likes this

Should have released that waste of space known as Domenik Hixon.

Exactly what I thought.

I sincerely hope that Moore was cut because of his injury and not being able to get healthy enough to get on the field.

I find it hard to believe that he was cut because the Panthers didn't think his performance (in practice) wasn't up to par.

Sucks because Moore is 10x better than Norman. I don't like this move but we'll see how this receiver (King) does in our system first.

King was one of the better big-play WRs in college last year, a good addition. With regards to Moore, I hope we can resign him again over the offseason as he is one of the better pure nickels around.

He's better than Captain too.

God dammit.

So what do y'all think our plans are at corner in the coming weeks? We can probably get by the bucs with what we had on the field yesterday. But Matty ice can beat us with what he's got left on his offense if Thomas continues to see all the snaps.

Should have released that waste of space known as Domenik Hixon.

That'd make Marvin McNutt our fourth receiver.

No thanks.

1 person likes this

Should have cut Thomas. Bad move.

Heck naw, Norman is worse than Thomas. Thomas does everything but one thing pretty dang good. Norman doesn't do anything well outside of run with the ball in his hand

So what do y'all think our plans are at corner in the coming weeks? We can probably get by the bucs with what we had on the field yesterday. But Matty ice can beat us with what he's got left on his offense if Thomas continues to see all the snaps.

Atl lost to is last year healthy at WR....and had a miracle the game to get by us.